Chapter 44

The original owner has just been taken back to Qi's house and has experienced a short but very happy life.

Yan Qiongfang and Qi Hui felt guilty, and in order to compensate him, they were obedient to them at one time. To describe it exaggeratedly, if the original owner said that he wanted the stars in the sky, the parents would try their best to help him pick them off.

However, one's love is limited, and a bowl of water cannot be balanced.

They are biased towards the original owner, so they will inevitably ignore Qi Lele.

Yan Qiongfang asked him: "Baby, would you mind if we care more about your brother now?"

Even the master bedroom that originally belonged to Qi Lele has now been moved to Qi Linqing.

Qi Lele smiled as usual and said, "Why would I mind, this is what Linqing brother deserves."

"That's good." Yan Qiongfang breathed a sigh of relief.

However, Qi Yingjun, Cheng Te and others who accompanied Qi Lele can clearly feel that he has been a little upset recently.

For example, he often sits alone by the car window in a daze.

In the middle of the night, he will post some quotations from the Internet and delete them in seconds.

Once when he personally peeled an apple for Qi Yingjun, he almost cut his finger in a daze.

But Qi Yingjun and Cheng Te were distressed.

Cheng Te knew that Qi Lele was upset because of his parents.

He had to think of a way to make the other person happy, Cheng Te told himself.

So Cheng Te decided to make Linqing's reputation. He approached Qi Linqing step by step, leading him to get lost in the luxurious and depressing drunken gold fan. He hired a black powder navy army, fished in troubled waters on the Internet, and cursed Qi Linqing worthless.

But this is not enough. He knew that to make Qi's parents and even everyone hate Qi Linqing, he needed to put more fire.

Later, Cheng Te took Qi Linqing to Macau. He even planned to find a handsome male model to seduce the hot-hearted young boy, administer drugs, make a pornographic photo, and spread the video to definitely cause a sensation.

It's just that Cheng Te didn't expect Qi Linqing to have a person in his heart at that time.

The original owner was not interested in the handsome male model at all. Only under Cheng Te's instigation, he lost a million in the casino.

Because of this, Qi's parents were disappointed in him and stopped indulging them. Instead, they changed to a strict policy of teaching children, not letting him spend any more money.

Cheng Te's plan succeeded, but not completely.

But seeing the renewed sunny smile on Qi Lele's face, Cheng Te stopped operating.

After a few months passed, Cheng Te thought that the story had been turned over.

With Qi Linqing's emotional intelligence and vision, it is impossible for him to notice.

But what is going on now? ?

Cheng Te's forehead jumped, thinking that the sun has risen to the west? Qi Linqing actually said that he needed to settle the accounts by himself? !

Seeing the other person's indifferent expression, Cheng Teqiang calmed himself: "I don't understand what you are talking about."

Gan Yishan was puzzled: "Do you know each other?"