4.5

Several gangsters were stunned by the paw of the white tiger. Of course, Song Xi was not idle. He was not a kind-hearted person. He was bullied. Of course, he had to take revenge for revenge.

    Without further ado, he put the uncle cat back into the basket, and asked the system for a few ropes, and dragged a few people to one place to tie them up. During the process, Song Xi was still facing the faces of several people. Kicked hard several times.

    After finishing the solution, Song Xi clapped his hands with satisfaction, looked at his masterpiece, lifted the basket and straddled it, hummed a little song, and went home leisurely.

    In the alley behind them, several comatose gangsters were tied back to back, unable to move their limbs, and only took off their trousers. A little bit to prevent the paper ball from being pushed out by the tongue, and a rope was used to tie it from the mouth to the back of the head.

.Time passed minute by minute, and the streets in the middle of the night were silent. Occasionally, a gust of wind passed, causing the unconscious people on the floor to tremble unconsciously.

    The first person to wake up was the face of the national character. He was completely awake from the cold, his neck was crooked and the pain was unbearable, and his whole body was also cold, just like he had no clothes on.

    and many more!

    Guo Ziyan suddenly opened his eyes and reached out his hand subconsciously, only to realize that he couldn't do it manually, as if he was tied by a rope.

    He tried to stand up, but it didn't work at all. He was tied back to back with the others, and the paper ball in his mouth exuded a strong stench, as if it had been dug out of any trash can.

    Guozi face looked down, he was wearing a pair of big pants, sitting on the cold ground.

.Thinking of the terrifying scene before he fell into a coma, his face and chest began to ache, and he couldn't help struggling to stand up.

    "Woooo!"

    Guozi's face twisted and struggled, which directly woke up a few people behind him. The first reaction of the other people when they woke up was stunned, and then they panicked and struggled.

    In an instant, the sound of "woo woo" came and went, this alley itself was remote, and no one would pass by at this time. A few thugs are really like this, and they should not be able to do it every day.

    It was cold and painful, and he couldn't scold him even if he had swear words. A few thugs gradually became irritable. When they were struggling, they suddenly felt a sudden coolness.

    Several people stopped their movements subconsciously, almost at the same time, raised their heads, and saw a familiar and terrifying behemoth.

    The national character face shook his head desperately: "woohoo!" Don't come here!

.The white tiger who went back and forth ignored him and walked over with steady steps, with a chilling pressure all over his body, like a heavy drum beating on the hearts of several people.

    A few gangsters struggled even more.

    It was a waste of time for Bai Hu to look at it more. When he walked in front of a few people, he looked down with disgust, and said lightly: "It's useless to keep it anyway, it's better to fold it."

    Before Guoziface could digest the message "Tigers can actually talk", he suddenly felt a burst of pain that was devastating, and before he had time to cry out, he fainted.