4.7

Song Xi dazedly grabbed a large piece of dead skin from his leg, and couldn't help crying in his heart: "System, should I be suffering from some incurable disease?"

    The system reassured and said, "It's alright, don't be afraid, it won't die, it's just peeling skin."

    This comfort made Song Xi even more panicked. Although he didn't feel any pain, his scalp seemed numb and a little scary.

    The system continued to fudge: "Isn't it a good thing to change the skin, and the skin will also get better."

    Song Xi didn't believe it. Besides, why did he want such a good skin as a big man? The skin is too tender, and it would be scratched if he didn't pay attention.

    After waiting for a while, Song Xi didn't feel like peeling anymore, so Song Xi turned on the light, changed the sheets hurriedly, and got into the bathroom to take a shower.

.The warm water rushed from head to toe, Song Xi felt that the skin was relieved, and took a towel and rubbed it from his neck to his feet.

    It looks a little scary.

    After rubbing, Song Xi felt relieved, the red itching on his body had subsided, and the skin under warm water was as smooth and white as a baby.

    Song Xi stretched out his hand and pinched his arm, but he did not exert much force, but directly pinched out the nail print, a red circle.

    This is too exaggerated, right?

    Song Xi touched it two more times, it was delicate and soft, and a little addicted.

    The system tutted: "You look so wretched|trivial."

    Song Xi rolled his eyes: "It's not illegal for me to touch myself."

    system:"……"

    Feeling almost done, Song Xi wiped off the water droplets, changed into a new set of pajamas, slumped back to the bed, rubbed the soft quilt, and fell asleep in a daze.

.In the darkness, a faint blue light flickered, and the young man's fair legs began to show arc-shaped marks, one on top of the other, until it stopped until the ankle.

    The young man seemed to feel a little itchy, turned over unconsciously, stretched out his hand and scratched his leg, but the mark became more and more obvious, and gradually formed a light blue scale, and the blue light gradually faded.

    A night without dreams.

    Song Xi woke up, and when he went into the bathroom to wash, he looked at the dense scales on his legs, and almost didn't lift the full-length mirror.

    Song Xi trembled and touched his leg, feeling a little sluggish. He shouted out to the system in horror: "This, what is this? System, what did you do while I was asleep!"

    The system took the blame inexplicably: "I didn't do anything?"

    Song Xi was so angry that his teeth were itching: "I still quibble! Look at my legs, they have become like this! Where does this seem like a human being?"

.The system asked innocently: "After entering this world, did I say you are human?"

    Song Xi: "..."

    Hehe, he knew that the dog system was unreliable, and all day long, besides pitting him, he was pitting him. What kind of personnel could a system be expected to do?

    After calming down for a long time, Song Xi calmly asked the system: "Explain, what's going on."

    The system said honestly: "It's about the mission. I don't have the authority to reveal too much. This is cheating."