4.8

Before Song Xi's pain had subsided, the system sprinkled salt on his wounds.

    It's a bit casual to be in love as soon as you enter adulthood.

    Song Xi anxiously asked the system: "Why didn't you say it before, what should you do now? Is there any way to restrain it?"

    He is the only one at home now, so he can't go out on the street to pick someone up, right? Even if someone could be found, Song Xi was full of rejection both physically and psychologically.

    He is a very traditional person in this regard, and some things can only be done with his lover.

    The system quickly dumped the pot: "This is about the mission, and I don't have permission."

    Song Xi really believed it's evil, what could this body have to do with the mission after going through estrus?

.Before Song Xi could continue to fight with the system, the heat was about to devour his reason, as if the whole person was dressed into a skewer and grilled over and over on the raging fire.

    It's really grilled fish.

    It didn't take long for the high temperature to burn his senses. Song Xi was completely following his instincts. He fell down on the floor softly, rubbing his hands on the fish tail, and replaced it with a new part. It took a long time to figure out the structure of the mermaid tremblingly.

    It felt good at first, and it was really soothing, but it didn't last long before I felt nothing.

    The water on the floor slowly flowed down the drain, becoming less and less. Song Xi felt that his body temperature had reached the highest point. His back was against the floor, and even the floor was scalding.

    While scolding the system, Song Xi raised his upper body with difficulty while supporting the floor with one hand, and turned the faucet with the other hand.

.People were a little dazed, Song Xi tried to break the faucet several times before breaking it open, the faucet sizzled a few times, and then, cold water spurted down and splashed on him.

    The temperature dropped a little in an instant, and Song Xi couldn't care about whether he caught a cold or not. The whole fish tail was barely conscious, so he could only move slowly over the floor with his hands, and put the whole person under cold water.

    The cold water only lasted for a while, and then the effect gradually faded away. Song Xi exaggerated the feeling that it was actually warm water.

    His consciousness has completely dissipated, and he is holding on completely by instinct.

    The sound of water in the bathroom continued, and when Bai Huan finished his own affairs and hurried over, he smelled an unusual smell from the room.

    Bai Huan in cat form hurriedly jumped into the room from the window sill, turned into a human figure again, and strode to the bathroom.

.From the bathroom, the young man's intermittent panting was mixed with the sound of rushing water.

    Bai Huan frowned, this cub was different from his race, and he didn't expect that the other party's adulthood meant estrus, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

    It didn't take long for him to turn on his brain and call up the phones of the elders in the clan. The call was quickly connected. The old voice over there revealed some impatience and asked, "Stinky boy, what happened again?"

    After Bai Huan quickly explained, the old man over there asked again, "Is it Shuizu?"

    Bai Huan said, "Well...the breath smells right."