4.9

Hearing the familiar voice, Kong Yan was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at Bai Huan in disbelief.

    Brother Bai, who has always been calm, scolded him because of a mere aquarium!

    Kong Yan was in tears, and his eyes were full of infatuation: "Brother Bai, it's obviously this aquarium..."

    Bai Huan's expression didn't change, and he interrupted him: "Okay, if you have nothing to do, just go back to your own house. Every time you come here, you make trouble, and the sparrows don't make any noise."

    "..."

    "You!" Kong Yan's breath was disordered, his chest heaving and heaving, "Bai Huan! How can you treat me like this! You, you are just too deceiving!"

    Bai Huan ignored him, turned to Miao Lele and said, "Call and have someone take him back."

    Miao Lele nodded as if pecking at rice, and said excitedly, "Okay!"

.He was finally able to send it away. This flower peacock is not an ordinary narcissist.

    Song Xi worked hard to reduce his sense of existence, and it would be better if he could have a piece of melon to eat while watching a play.

    Obviously Bai Huan was not going to give him this chance, so he walked over and said, "I'll take you back first."

    Ok? go back? Song Xi grabbed the armrest of the wheelchair and blinked, walking around. He just came out not long ago, why did he suddenly want to go back.

    Bai Huan explained patiently, "Your face is all red, and you can't be in the sun any more."

    When he said this, Song Xi suddenly felt that his face seemed to be a little itchy, he reached out and touched it, hissing, it was hot, he subconsciously looked down at his fish tail, and sure enough, the blue tail suddenly looked It looks a little dim.

.This is a lack of water. In the end, it is still an aquarium, and it is very dependent on water sources in its original form.

    Life was at stake, Song Xi compromised and let the man push him back in the wheelchair.

    With this obvious difference, Kong Yan's eyes were not blind. In an instant, he felt that his face was flushed with embarrassment, and his face was thrown on the ground and repeatedly trampled on.

    He put down his body and actively pursued Bai Chang for so many years, but in the end he couldn't even compare to a dumb mermaid of unknown origin!

    Kong Yan's face was full of resentment, looking at the backs of the two of them, he gritted his teeth and said, "Bai Huan, you are really cruel..."

    Miao Lele rolled her eyes, folded her arms, and raised her chin to look at him: "Hey! I said flower peacock, it's a bird, you have to have self-knowledge, what kind of valuable thing do you think you are? Anyone? Have to hold your stinky face? We've already given you a lot of face."

.Kong Yan's voice was broken: "Miao Lele! Don't go too far!"

    "Hmph." Miao Lele said: "Okay, do you want to go by yourself? Or do you want me to invite someone to lead you away?"

    "Go away! The fox and the tiger's mighty thing!" Kong Yan was so angry that his hands were shaking, he shook his head and strode away. He almost tripped over the steps, and kicked his feet twice again. One hundred enemies, three thousand losses.

    Miao Lele looked at his back, shook his head, and turned to go about his own business.

    Here, Song Xi was pushed home and returned to the room where the large water tank was placed. He was carried into the water by Bai Huan, fell into the water, and splashed a layer of water.