4.13

Before the meal was on the table, Bai Huan relied on his physical strength to eat a small dessert before the meal, and after eating, he diligently cleaned up the dirty stove.

    Song Xi regained his strength and picked up the pot—look, the vegetables inside were fried to a blackened mass. If he hadn't smelled the smell and turned off the fire, the kitchen would have been fried.

    Yes, a blind pot of dishes.

    Song Xi washed the dishes again. Seeing Bai Huan squeezing calmly into the kitchen again, he couldn't help but clenched the chrysanthemum, pushed and shoved people out, and closed the door with a 'bang'. meal.

    No one bothered this time, Song Xi successfully finished cooking and sent Bai Huan to get the dishes.

    The quality of the dishes was slightly different from the ones eaten in the restaurant. Bai Huan faced his partner's expectation and took a piece of meat into his mouth. Before that, he also made full psychological preparations and piled up- Stomach compliments.

.Unexpectedly, Bai Huan was a little surprised.

    Compared with the food in the restaurant today, the taste and texture are completely different from the cloud and mud. I didn't expect Song Xi's cooking skills to be really good.

    Song Xi blinked at him.

    Bai Huan understood it, and suddenly felt a little funny again, and complimented him without hesitation: "It's very delicious." This is indeed the case.

    Song Xi raised his eyebrows proudly, of course, he has practiced this skill for more than 20 years as a single person, maybe he will be able to live by this skill in the future.

    After eating, the tableware and chopsticks were thrown directly to the robot to clean up. Song Xi hugged the bath towel and happily went to the bathroom to take a bath.

    Bai Huan didn't follow this time. He changed into a handsome and neat military uniform and went out. After all, he was a general. If such a big incident happened suddenly on Blue Star, he naturally needed to supervise and investigate thoroughly.

.Although there were quite a few organs set up in this mansion, and there was nothing to say about the safety, Bai Huan was still worried and asked two of his subordinates to guard the courtyard before leaving with confidence.

    Song Xi didn't know anything about the outside world. He was soaking in the bathtub, and even his face was immersed in the water. Anyway, he turned into a humanoid and could still breathe in the water.

    - When I got bored, I wanted to chat with the system. Song Xi Xianyu turned over and asked in his mind, "System, how long have we known each other?"

    The system didn't answer, only said in a firm tone: "I don't help, I don't know, I don't have permission."

    Song Xi gritted his teeth: "...Did I say something?"

    The system said: "I predicted that you meant that."

    Song Xi was not convinced: "Fuck, I just want to talk to you about everyday life!"

.System: "Come on, don't beat around the bush, maybe I can still think about it."

    Song Xi immediately lost his face and quickly asked: "I just want to ask, what happened to Bai Huan in the plot? If you can't tell, just tell me the time!"

    He had to be prepared first, so as not to be caught off guard when the time came.

    The system said, "Why don't you worry about yourself?"