4.16

Early in the morning, Bai Huan received the news that the Zerg who had been escorted to the base yesterday had run away, and had slipped away under the eyes of the inspector.

    The security department called up the monitoring immediately, but found that the monitoring virus had invaded, the data was a mess, and it was completely unusable.

    The most troublesome thing is that this Zerg can turn into someone else's appearance. There are tens of thousands of people in the central military base, and it is time-consuming and laborious to investigate.

    Bai Huan went out without eating breakfast, Song Xi was left at home and repeatedly asked not to run around.

    Song Xi yawned again and again, and after the others left, he found some nutritional supplements to cushion his stomach, and went back to bed to sleep.

    As a result, not long after he closed his eyes, he had another nightmare, and he broke out in a cold sweat. Song Xi couldn't sleep at all. He scratched his messy hair, and dawdled to get up to wash.

.The system was forced to act as a music player, reluctantly playing songs.

    Song Xi was washing his face with water in his hands. At this moment, a ding-dong bell rang outside the door, his hands stopped, and he stared vigilantly at Yangguan.

    Bai Huan doesn't need to ring the doorbell to enter the house. Who is this person outside?

    While thinking about it, the doorbell rang again, and a familiar voice came from outside the door: "Madam, are you inside?"

    It was Bai Yi's voice.

    Perhaps knowing that Song Xi couldn't speak, Bai Yi didn't wait for a reply, so he continued to explain his intention: "I'm Bai Yi, the Admiral asked me to bring you something to eat, you open the door and get it!"

    After yesterday's incident, Song Xi's vigilance increased, so he didn't open the door rashly, but opened his brain and sent a message to Bai Huan.

    [You let someone bring me food? 】

.Bai Huan replied quickly: [Well, you are not used to nutritional supplements, I have someone buy them for you, so you can make do with it first. 】It shows that the input is being entered, Song Xi glanced at it, wiped the water on his face, and went out to open the door.

    Outside the door, Bai had a serious expression and handed him the food box: "Madam, your meal."

    Song Xi nodded, smiled politely to Bai, and was reaching for it. Just as he touched the edge of the food box, he suddenly choked his nose and something was sucked in. Before he could react, his eyes turned black and lost. With a thud of consciousness, he fell to the ground.

    Looking at the young man lying at the door, 'Bai Yi' waved at the corner: "Drag away, and help me throw away the garbage by the way."

    As soon as the voice fell, two tentacles appeared out of thin air at the corner, extending to the feet of the unconscious Song Xi, lifting the person easily, and disappearing into the air with the food box.

.After the person was taken away, 'Bai Yi' walked into the room with a natural look, and when the door was closed again, the appearance of 'Bai Yi' had changed into another.

    He walked to the mirror, looked at the blond youth in the mirror, and nodded with satisfaction.

    ...

    Military meeting room.

    Bai Yi placed the official document next to Bai Huan, and called out twice, "Admiral... Admiral?"