4.17

Military.

    Bai Huan was busy going back, and the work at hand didn't take much time. When he opened the door and returned home, he found that the curtains in the room were tightly drawn, and Song Xi was leaning on the sofa watching TV.

    Hearing the door open, 'Song Xi' turned around, got up and trotted over.

    Bai Huan laughed: "Look at your feet, be careful not to fall..." Suddenly, he paused, looked at the young man who rushed towards him with a wary expression, turned his waist, and quickly avoided.

    'Song Xi' almost threw himself in the air, not annoyed, just covered his mouth and giggled: "Yeah, I was discovered, I really didn't expect the admiral to be so keen, I just don't know, your lover, which piece of meat is left at the moment? Woolen cloth."

    Bai Huan's eyebrows rose sharply, his fists clenched loudly.

    On this side, Song Xi was still holding the egg dumbfounded. He could be sure that he didn't hold anything at all during the period from launching to swimming out.

.This huge egg can only appear in his hands out of thin air when he came out of the water. Song Xi thought about it, and the only one who can do it is...

    "System, why are you stuffing me with an egg? Am I an old hen?"

    The system was suddenly named, and indifferently threw the black pot out: "Yeah, I have nothing to do with stuffing you an egg, are you an old hen?"

    Song Xi was dubious: "It's really not you?"

    The system said: "Believe it or not."

    Song Xi was even more puzzled. Since it is not a system, how did this egg come from? It can't be rolled into his hands by himself, right?

    Thinking about it, Song Xi moved the egg back to the shore, ignoring that he was covered in water, squatted beside the egg and tapped curiously, but there was no response, but the egg shell sounded quite hard.

.It would be no fun to play, Song Xi put the egg in the grass without hesitation, turned around and left without hesitation, it was inconvenient for him to carry such a big egg.

    Just after walking a few steps, a rustling sound came from behind Song Xi. He looked back and saw that the egg, which was clearly placed in the grass, was standing firmly on the road at this moment.

    Song Xi: "?"

    Is he blind or just remembered wrong?

    Song Xi rubbed his eyes, put the egg back into the grass again, turned around and pricked his ears to listen, this time there was no rustling sound, Song Xi walked a few steps and looked back, the road was empty, as if What happened just now was really just an illusion.

    "Huh." Song Xi was completely relieved and observed the surrounding environment as he walked.

.This is a valley with dense and tall trees. There is a water pool in the direction of the stream. Song Xi drilled out of this pool. The valley is empty and quiet.

    It was so quiet that there was no way to go.

    Song turned around and couldn't find which direction to go. He didn't even know where he was now.

    When he was depressed, he suddenly remembered that he had a bright brain. Song Xi stopped abruptly. When he raised his hand and was about to take a look, something seemed to get out of control and hit him. Unsuspectingly, his calf softened and he almost knelt on the spot. .