4.18

After eating and drinking, Song Xi lay on the bed and fell asleep. When he woke up, Bai Huan was already in Blue Star, unable to escape from the busy work.

    Song Xi knew that according to the original plot, Bai Huan might die in the Zerg conspiracy.

    But he didn't know the specific situation at all, and he had no fighting ability, so he would be lucky if he could help or not.

    Song Xi can only vaguely remind him to be more careful and pay attention to the people around him, but because of his two accidents, Bai Huan's vigilance has been greatly improved. After all, he came out of the army.

    What's more, when Song Xi was captured last time, it is estimated that the Zerg never thought that he was not an ordinary person and could successfully escape from such a deep pool, so they were not too vigilant.

.According to Song Xi's guidance, Bai Huan sent people to search for the Zerg lair without disturbing the snakes. With these, Bai Huan should not be able to get a box lunch as easily as in the original plot.

    Having said that, Song Xi should be worried about nothing at all. He doesn't care about anything. When giving Xiaohong a bath, he almost ripped off the red feathers on its tail, causing Xiaohong to mess around in the house. channeling.

    Xiaohong is the scumbag who came back. This name was called casually by Song Xi because it was troublesome, but Xiaohong didn't think it was ugly, and she was happy for a while because of this name.

    Xiaohong was running around in the room, and the water on her body dragged several watermarks on the ground. Song Xi only felt a headache and hurriedly threw it to Miao Lele.

    Miao Lele was very interested in bringing the cubs, and walked away holding the little red puppy.

.After the house was cleaned up, Song Xi finished cleaning up and turned on his light brain to send messages and chat to men every day.

    The situation on Blue Star's side has improved slightly, but as many Zerg were caught out, the people were panicking.

    During this period, several newcomers in the army made their contributions to emerge. Song Xi paid attention to it. There are the names of the male and female protagonists. The two protagonists have extraordinary abilities, which can be regarded as a relief for Bai Huan.

    The aura of the protagonist is powerful. In the end, the Zerg lair was figured out by the two protagonists squatting. Although the Zerg King was not found, the Queen of the Zerg and the Zerg cubs who were still in the incubation period were directly thrown away in one pot, and the Zerg's vitality was greatly damaged. , the plan was completely disrupted, and it is estimated that there will be no movement in the past two decades.

    As for what will happen in twenty years, no one can predict, and can only place this responsibility in the hands of young people.

.Bai Huan also thought the same, so after finishing Blue Star's finishing work, he asked to resign himself, disregarding everyone's retention, and resigned from the position of admiral.

    He is not a Blue Star person in the local sense. After so many years, he is considered to be conscientious and responsible. When he leaves, there is no pressure, but he is relaxed.

    Song Xi was the first to receive the news. When Bai Huan was about to arrive at Yuanxing, he was already waiting at the gate.

    After careful calculation, the two hadn't seen each other for a whole month. Bai Huan saw him from a distance, and the smile on his face never stopped.