4.19

I don't know if it's because of racial blood, Song Xi has hardly suffered any illness in his life, and his lifespan is longer than others.

    After Song Xi's unremitting efforts, his voice could be pronounced normally later, but he just needed to slow down his speech speed and bite every word clearly.

    For the task, he bravely learned the rhythm again, which is a kind of torture for people with insufficiency of tone. Fortunately, mermaids are naturally like this, and even simple tunes will become ethereal after passing through his mouth.

    Although hard work may not be rewarded, but if you don't work hard, you will definitely not be rewarded.

    Song Xi is well versed in this truth, and he never slackens from learning vocalization to learning rhythm and tune. Later, he tried to release songs on the new website, but it was never exposed, resulting in no name.

.Bai Huan couldn't see that he was frustrated. He opened a trumpet account on Xingwang overnight. He changed his attitude of spending money to be practical, and secretly smashed a lot of star coins for Song Xi. Later, the incident was unexpectedly exposed. Song Xi could not laugh or cry, but his heart was attached. Like candy.

    Song Xi didn't stop practicing his songs. Maybe it was luck. His songs were occasionally shared by an internet celebrity with decent traffic. Because of his special voice, it caused quite a stir on the Internet. Slowly go up a lot.

    Song Xi and Bai Huan have been working together for many years. After the task is completed, the two can be considered to travel all over the galaxy and see the world.

    Of course, there must be someone intervening between the two. If I really want to talk about this, Bai Huan will shoot himself in the foot.

    At the beginning, Song Xi was kidnapped by the Zerg, and on the way back, he picked up (touched by porcelain) a Feather cub, and later named it Bai Xiaohong.

.When Bai Xiaohong was a cub, she caused a lot of trouble because of her gluttony and escaping temper.

    For example, stealing the precious flowers that Mr. Bai has cultivated for two years, pulling out the beard of Miao Lele in the shape of a beast, burning the story books collected by Song Xi, there are always a lot of them, and once, because of running around, he almost fell into Song Xi swimming drowned in the water tank.

    Song Xi is not good at raising children. He is afraid that he will not be able to teach them well and will be too annoyed. With a big wave, he plans to find a responsible and patient new parent for him in Yuanxing.

    It's not difficult to say this. When everything was arranged and ready to be sent away, Bai Xiaohong guessed that he also noticed something. The two little wings hugged Song Xi's legs tightly, crying and calling "Mom".

    Before Song Xi could speak, Bai Huan first softened his heart and asked Song Xi to keep him and ask professional people to discipline him. Song Xi couldn't stand the petitions of one big and one small, and finally let it go.

.This matter has been revealed. After this crisis, Bai Xiaohong's personality has been greatly restrained. It is not an exaggeration to say that he has changed as a bird. He follows Song Xi in everything and helps him to do what he can.

    Song Xi felt relieved, and accepted his occasional hospitality, but for Bai Huan, it was a shock.

    The two-person world between him and Song Xi has shrunk for no reason!

    At the beginning, it was only manifested in the reduction of the time the two spent alone, and Bai Huan didn't take it to heart. Later, Bai Xiaohong "got an inch", and even the time for the two of them to make out was forced to be reduced.