5.4

A whole bottle of Huachun Powder has about a dozen capsules. If the inventor of this medicine had not made it into a melt-in-your-mouth taste for its excellent effect, Song Xi would probably have been the first person who choked to death because of taking X medicine. the emperor.

    Just after he was fortunate, Song Xi's face turned black again. The medicine has already melted. Is it too late for him to vomit now?

    As soon as the thought passed, Fu Mingyuan picked up the teacup beside him and gave him a sip.

    Song Xi was forced to tilt his head up. He poured too much water at one time before he could swallow it. The tea flowed down the corner of his mouth to his chin, and then extended from his neck down, wetting a piece of his front.

    When Song Xi was released, the medicine had already entered his stomach along the tea, and he couldn't even spit it out.

    Fu Mingyuan threw away the tea cup, took out a new brocade handkerchief and began to wipe his hands.

    Fortunately, at this time, Song Xi still has a mind to think about how many jinpas this man has brought.

.Fu Mingyuan wiped his hands clean, patted the hem of his clothes again, looking like a gentleman, and cupped his hands at Song Xi: "The court meeting is about to start, the minister will retire first."

    Song Xi didn't react, and when he was about to reach the door, he stopped: "Hey wait!"

    If there was no one around, Fu Mingyuan didn't want to pay any attention to him at all. He pushed open the door and went out without looking back. When he left, he did not forget to instruct the palace servants, "Close the door. No one is allowed to go in and disturb Your Majesty without my order."

    Song Xi was dumbfounded, and trotted over to slap the door. As Fu Mingyuan said, no palace servants dared to open the door outside. Even if they heard the door slam and the emperor's scolding, they could only bury their heads in silence and act as deaf and mute people. .

    This Zhao country is no longer the world of the Zhao family.

    Seeing that no one answered the door, Song Xi kicked the door angrily, but it didn't take long for him to lose his strength.

.The medicine dissipated quickly, first the temperature of the whole body rose, and then the reason was out of control step by step.

    Song Xijian couldn't control it, and was not interested in letting the palace attendants hear any noise. He gritted his teeth and walked to the desk, picked up the remaining tea and drank it.

    After all, drinking poison to quench thirst, Song Xi saw that there was no effect, so he hurriedly walked into the lounge in the back room, taking off only his white underwear before giving up.

    He collapsed on the soft couch like mud, clutching a book fan wind from nowhere in his hand, and using the weak cool breeze to go to the fire.

    Song Xi didn't forget to complain to the system at this time, "It's not human!"

    The system shared the enemy and said: "Yes, yes! It actually gave you medicine!"

    Song Xi felt a little relieved, the stupid and forced system grew up and knew that he was protecting his father.

.The system then added: "This is just a waste of medicine, you don't need it at all, let's put it aside, even if he doesn't like you, he should throw a man here for you anyway! It's too unhuman. It's gone!"

    "..."

    Song Xi was speechless and waved his hand irritably, "Unfilial son, step back, I'm going to open the shield."