5.6

Unexpectedly, the man did not show a flustered look when he heard the news. He straightened his messy collar and said casually: "It came very quickly. Untie this man. We can't treat General Fu's people badly."

    "Yes, Master."

    Song Xi was so numb from the pain that he was dragged from the ground by the collar, untied the rope and threw it on the chair.

    At this time, he did not forget to settle accounts with the system, "System, I really want to complain to you when I go back this time."

    Unexpectedly, this time the system did not pretend to be stupid, and said after a long silence, "Okay."

    Song Xi didn't have time to think about what was going on here, and all his attention was taken away by the people walking slowly from the door.

    Fu Mingyuan's footsteps are steady, and there are no signs of fighting on his body. Although the folding fan is put away, it still looks like everything is under control.

    Really do it.

.Song Xi leaned on the back of the chair and laughed silently, "It's really yours, but for the sake of eating a few bites, you were tricked into this."

    The man put his hand on the back of the chair lightly, and knocked one after another: "General Fu, look forward to it for a long time."

    Fu Mingyuan said: "The third prince Qi is wrong."

    The third prince was not surprised when his identity was directly pointed out. Instead, he laughed loudly: "As expected of the famous General Fu."

    Fu Mingyuan didn't even glance at the person on the chair, and said coldly: "I can't afford it, I don't know why the third prince will invite Fu's people away without saying a word."

    The third prince said meaningfully: "Oh? Don't say a word? Didn't you deliberately send it under the eyes of His Highness?"

    Fu Mingyuan didn't know why, but his heart suddenly felt empty, "The third prince is joking."

.The third prince was too lazy to play dumb riddles with him, and said bluntly: "Okay, this time, I am not as good as others, using my lover as an introduction, my Highness is not as ruthless as you, I will pay you back! My Highness will leave first."

    The servant following him looked shocked: "His Royal Highness?"

    The third prince kicked him, "Let's go, those idiots outside were captured by Fu Mingyuan long ago."

    As he said that, he got up and jumped up, and just jumped to the window, and found a few people standing outside, all of them holding swords in their hands.

    The third prince sneered: "General Fu is not kind."

    Fu Mingyuan said: "The third prince is visiting from afar, and it is really unreasonable for Fu to not entertain him well."

    The third prince gritted his teeth and said, "Fu Mingyuan, this Highness has only hurt your plaything, so you won't be playing like that! . . Besides, if you are willing to use him as a bait, it doesn't really matter if you think about it. If you die, your Highness will pay you one! There is no need to hurt the peace between the two countries! "

    The third prince said this also for consideration. The reason why the three kingdoms of Qi, Zhou, and Zhao have not started a war for many years is that in addition to the stalemate, there is also a surface contract relationship.

    The ancestors of the Three Kingdoms made an agreement many years ago, and it is not easy to start a war, so even if any country wants to fight, it has to find a way to break this agreement and fight justifiably.