5.8

In the bedroom, the air was so quiet that you could hear a needle falling from the ground. All the palace servants bowed their heads and tried their best not to make any noise.

    Fu Mingyuan stood beside the bed with his hands behind his back, his terrifying aura of suffocation was exuded, and he was not arrogant and angry.

    "Reporting to General, Your Majesty is this, it is..." The imperial physician cupped his hands, gritted his teeth and continued to say: "Your Majesty's body did not fully recover after eliminating the poison, and now his qi and blood are depleted and his heart is weak, I'm afraid... ... life essence is lost."

    After speaking, the imperial physicians buried their heads and did not dare to look directly at Fu Mingyuan. The title of imperial physicians sounds great from the outside, but they also understand it from the inside. This position is to carry your head all day long and hang on the tip of the knife to live without getting sick. When it becomes a minor illness, when it becomes a serious illness, it has to be considered again and again, and it has to be gentle.

.The imperial doctor sighed in his heart, what is this called!

    Fu Mingyuan raised his hand and waved the palace attendant, and said bluntly, "How long will your majesty live?"

    The Imperial Physician thought about the rumors outside, and when he summed it up, he simply said the truth: "It takes five years at most, and three years at least."

    The imperial physician thought that the air pressure would loosen a little, but as soon as the voice fell, the temperature of the whole body suddenly dropped by a delicious degree, and it took a long while to hear a cold voice: "Prescribe the medicine."

    The imperial doctor was relieved, and was about to retreat with the medicine box, when Fu Mingyuan suddenly said: "Hold this to Your Majesty in advance."

    The imperial doctor quickly responded: "Yes."

    The hall returned to calm, and Fu Mingyuan turned his gaze to the person in the bed with his eyes closed.

.At this time, a quarrel suddenly came from outside the hall. The voice seemed to be the little eunuch who had followed the emperor before, who was stopped by the guard at the door, clamoring to come in.

    Fu Mingyuan was about to call someone to drive the little eunuch away, but suddenly paused, and finally said to the outside of the hall: "Let him come in."

    The door guard got the order, so naturally he didn't dare to stop him. Xiao Anzi tugged at the hem of his fat clothes and snorted a few times and trotted into the hall.

    As soon as Xiao Anzi came in, he looked at Fu Mingyuan vigilantly, like a small beast guarding his own things. Fu Mingyuan didn't care about his rudeness, but asked lightly, "How long have you been following your master?"

    Xiao Anzi was a little terrified of him, but when he thought that this person had bad intentions for His Majesty, he immediately gathered up and said, "Half a year."

    Fu Mingyuan smiled: "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you?"

    Xiao Anzi straightened up and said, "Don't be afraid!"

."I went to war when I was young, and I killed many people. The best thing I can say is wiping my neck." Fu Mingyuan paused slightly, and turned his eyes around Xiao Anzi's neck: "The blade is very sharp, you only need to put it on your neck. With a single swipe, your flesh will be ripped open, cutting your throat directly."

    Every time he said a word, Xiao Anzi couldn't help but think about it in his mind. It was because of his lack of concentration when he was young that he was so frightened that his cheeks turned pale, and his hands were clenching his sleeves, "Minions, slaves are not afraid!"