5.10

Song Xi subconsciously wanted to sneer at Fu Mingyuan, but when he raised his eyes and saw the inadvertent sadness in the other party's eyes, he choked and swallowed the words.

    Thinking of the past, he hated and hated it, but he couldn't do it without grudges, although Song Xi also knew that in every world, Fu Mingyuan had no memory of him, so he could only start again.

    Song Xi sighed in his heart, and he didn't have the heart to deal with it. He waved his hand and said, "If General Fu has nothing to do, then leave first."

    "Yeah." Fu Mingyuan turned around and walked away. After a few steps, he suddenly stopped and said, "The people in the imperial kitchen have been replaced. If you want something to eat, let Xiao Anzi call."

    Song Xi paused and responded, "I know."

    After waiting for the others to leave, Song Xi lay on the bed, staring at the top of the bed with his legs in a daze, "System, let's watch a TV show."

.The system rustled for a while, and a task screen popped up in front of Song Xi. The system played an old movie. It was quite interesting to watch it again after a long time.

    Song Xi took a plate of cakes and watched it while eating, still thinking about chatting with the system, "If this task fails, what is the punishment task?"

    The system said: "I don't know."

    Song Xi was speechless: "You have a system, don't you know?"

    The system said honestly: "I brought you as a host not long after I left the factory. I have only heard of the punishment task. It is issued by the general system, and I have no authority."

    Song Xi thought about it, and said in horror, "Isn't it the one who asked me to do this task again?"

.He still has no clue about this task until now, and he may not be able to complete it ten times. He said that he should find someone to find out what happened to the original body, but the original body used to live in the market, and the only one who knows him is the one who has died. the old lady of the palace.

    The system hates that iron cannot be made of steel: "mentally retarded, can you have some confidence?"

    Song Xi put his left foot on his right foot and swayed back and forth, "I think so too, but I am a self-aware person, not blindly confident."

    System: "If your mission is... forget it."

    Song Xi: ?

    Song Xi pursed his mouth: "If you speak halfway, you will get hemorrhoids."

    The system is speechless: "The next is the system."

    Song Xi said: "If you say yes, who knows if you are a programmer behind your back."

    System: "...If you say one more word, I'll turn off the TV."

.Song Xi: "You are in a hurry, you are in a hurry."

    system:?

    Why didn't it find out that this person was so rude before?

    Seeing that the system was deflated, Song Xi was finally in a better mood, and then he ate and watched TV.

    It's getting colder and colder outside recently, and when I go out, my hands and feet are cold and woody.

    Song Xi was stipulated not to leave the dormitory, and to move around when he was better. Xiao Anzi brought all the food and play, and the floor heating was burning in the dormitory, but Song Xi was still tightly wrapped in several layers.