5.11

In the hall, the eunuch knelt on the ground and said bitterly: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty...you just spare the servants! This General Fu has an order. If something happens to you, the servants can't explain it!"

    Song Xi was very anxious when he heard the news, but at the moment he was stopped in the hall and couldn't get out. In a moment of anger, Mrs. Tang fell and pointed at the pillar of the hall and said, "Go away! Whoever gets in the way, I will slam into it!"

    All the eunuchs, look at me, I look at you, grit your teeth or make your debut.

    Song Xi flicked his sleeves and trotted all the way towards the imperial hospital, and several eunuchs behind him could only follow.

    No one was walking outside the Taiyuan Hospital. Song Xi hadn't exercised vigorously for a long time. When he ran into the Taiyuan Hospital, his calf and stomach were softening, his face was white and scary, and the sound of his heartbeat almost overwhelmed the sound of thick and heavy breathing in his ears.

.Fu Mingyuan turned his head when he heard the sound, his face sank slightly, and quickly walked over to support him, "Why are you here?"

    Song Xi grabbed his arm, his voice a little unstable: "Where's Xiao Anzi? Where is it?"

    Fu Mingyuan didn't answer, but said comfortingly: "Slow down first, I'll tell you in detail later."

    Song Xi closed his eyes, took a slow breath, and tried to stabilize his emotions, "How did he die?"

    Fu Mingyuan glanced at him, sighed and said, "Poisoned, I ate pastries from the imperial kitchen."

    Song Xi's lips trembled: "Is it a milk cake, the milk cake for me!"

    He looked at Fu Mingyuan, the other party hesitated and did not speak, the expression on his face already explained everything.

    Song Xi already knew that Xiao Anzi ate the breakfast prepared for him by the imperial pantry, and Xiao Anzi died for him.

.Song Xi, the emperor, is not very threatening. Under the circumstance that Fu Mingyuan's eyeliner is all in the palace, there will be no thrilling things. It is estimated that no one is willing to put effort into harming him.

    But Xiao Anzi said that he was the monarch, and he was always afraid that someone would harm him, so every time he went to get the food, he would get used to taking a bite first. Cheng quietly tried it.

    Song Xi could tell whether the food was moved or not, but Xiao Anzi insisted on doing so, so he didn't care about it anymore.

    Song Xi walked towards the inner room where the corpse was parked. The imperial doctor had already checked it out, and he pulled a white cloth over the corpse. He didn't dare to look closer, but only stared at the shoes on Xiao Anzi's feet, which had neat rows of needles and threads. It was sewn by Xiao Anzi himself.

.The last time Song Xi saw him, he thought that when he was free, he ordered the palace servants to send him a pair of new shoes, but he fell ill and dragged on until now.

    Xiao Anzi's family was poor, and her mother died of illness. Her father found a stepmother. Although the stepmother was not a vicious person, she couldn't stand the family's poverty and only cared about her own children. Xiao Anzi didn't care about food and clothing. Li Zhengren entered the palace as soon as he was ruthless.

    This eunuch is not easy to live, although he has food to eat, but he has just entered the palace, any eunuch with some qualifications can bully him. When Song Xi took him back, Xiao Anzi's fingers were soaked to the skin, he didn't feel it. What's the matter, I'm still silly.