soulful_scribbler

Hey guys !

Today we have soulful_scribbler with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

My name is Anushini and I'm 22 years old!!

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• A friend of mine suggested this app for reading stories, and that's how I got into Wattpad.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• I was interested in writing since my school days. I used to write a few poems, birthday greetings etc, when I was small. That's how I randomly started writing a short story and posted in Instagram... I was surprised to see people loving it and asked me to continue writing. Later I posted in Wattpad too!

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• A few ideas are from my personal experience, the people I meet, their stories etc. Some are my imagination too :)

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• I'm on a break right now. But my recent story was romance genre. I wanna try out some crime thriller or horror in future.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• Writing is an art and not everyone is blessed with it! Write what your heart says, and don't worry about the outcome. If you love what you write, definitely people would also love it ❤️

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• Tough question.. everyone is equally talented! And every work is beautiful in its own way. I have no rights to rank them.

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• It depends. At times I use to visualise the whole story or a chapter before penning them down. And a few days I write without any plans, just scribbling what comes to my mind at that instant.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• I stared writing out of nowhere. Never ever in my dreams I thought I'd be writing stories like this. It happened all of a sudden. The reviews and responses I get for my works are the biggest motivation for me.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Writers block is one the biggest challenge that I have faced. We tend to write something, but we can't put that into proper phrases. Apart from it, not getting proper response from my readers is a challange for me. It sometimes discourages me to write further.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• Honestly I haven't received very criticism or hurtful reviews from my readers. They've always supported me and my works and that's my biggest strength. Even if they have any disagreement with my works, I would take it constructively rather than getting offended.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• My family knows that I write stories but they haven't read any of it yet. I guess they're happy that I have this talent.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• I just wanna thank all my readers who are more of my friends now, for supporting my every work and showering their love. I'd always try to bring a smile on your face through my works.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1