6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams

June is the most unbearable heat. At noon, there are almost no people on the streets except for the bustling cars.

    Not far from the high-rise building in the prime area is a famous technology company in the city.

    The company's industry has developed widely, and the design department is full of talents. It is also the busiest department in the entire company except the development department.

    At this time, the door of the design director's office was pushed open, and Xiao Yang from the art department came out dejectedly holding the newly revised design, but he didn't say anything, but he had already scolded the director in his heart.

    Passing colleagues greeted with coffee: "Yo, Xiao Yang, the design plan has been rejected again?"

    Xiao Yang replied with a sullen expression: "Yes, I have to change it."

    The colleague clicked his tongue twice and lowered his voice: "Why is the art group stuck so badly in this issue? I remember that your group changed this plan three times? . This director, is it the menopause? "

    "Ghost knows," Xiao Yang pushed the big frame on the bridge of his nose and waved at his colleague, "Stop talking, I'll go back and continue to change the plan."

    With that said, he walked to the office area of ​​the art group, threw a stack of documents on the desk, turned his eyes around, and took a few pictures of the young man who was sleeping beside him.

    "Song Xi, are you still sleeping?"

    The young man buried his head, his chestnut-brown hair shrugged in a mess, and his exposed skin was unnaturally white.

    Seeing that he didn't respond, Xiao Yang stretched out his hand and pushed it again, leaning in and shouting, "Song Xi, Song Xi?"

    Song Xi's drowsy consciousness was awakened, and he raised his head blankly, revealing a red face that was covered, his handsome face was full of confusion, "What's wrong?"

    "Fuck!" .Xiao Yang said a dirty word subconsciously, and said with admiration on his face: "Song Xi, you have dark circles under your eyes, you must have not slept for several days, right? You are not afraid of sudden death!"

    Song Xi also lied, seeing the person in front of him clearly, the whole person woke up instantly, opened his mouth and said in shock, "Why are you here?"

    Hearing what he said suddenly, Xiao Yang was amused and said, "Today is Monday, so it's strange that I'm not in the company, eh, I said you, did you sleep foolishly?"

    Song Xi is really stupid.

    Wait, isn't he doing a quick pass? Why did you suddenly return to the real world? Is it a system transmission failure?

    Song Xi tried to call up the task panel, but there was no response at all. He tried to call twice in his mind: "System? Are you there?"

    His voice sank to the bottom like a pebble thrown into the sea without causing any waves.

."Song Xi, what happened to you?"

    Seeing people sitting dumbly, Xiao Yang looked as pale as paper, and asked worriedly, "Are you feeling unwell? I see that your face is not very good. I really regret it when it happens.”

    His words are not to intimidate the other party. They are in the design industry, and they are in the same danger index as programmers. Although the salary is high, there are countless sudden deaths every year.

    Song Xi suddenly stood up and grabbed Xiao Yang's arm, "What number is today!"

    Xiao Yang was startled and stammered, "June... June 23rd."