6.2

The news of the private chat channel was still increasing. Song Xi didn't have the heart to go back one by one. He clicked on the recharge interface and charged dozens of dollars, and bought a cheap world speaker.

    [Smiles]: I don't know, don't ask, the dungeon will have it by itself.

    After posting, Song Xi clicked on the World Channel, and the news on it scrolled rapidly.

    [Where is my sword]: Although, why do I feel a little itchy?

    [The milk doesn't move at all]: Don't say it, take me a reward!

    [Shark Hand with No Emotions]: Sexy Poison Gate accepts orders online, killing people and stepping on monuments one-stop!

    This game has a bounty mode, which can reward players who are blacklisted by themselves, and then the professional killer will take orders. After the killed player dies, a tombstone will be dropped in place for other players to watch.

.Song Xizhen was hit by an arrow while lying down, ignoring these people, he quit the team and ordered the golden adventure quest.

    The adventure mission is to automatically find the way. After successfully accepting the mission, Song Xi watched his game character ride the horse presented by the system, teleported to the farthest map, and walked through the woods for a while, and stopped in the dark. Painted mine side.

    A shabby NPC stood at the entrance of the hole. As soon as he saw him, he automatically entered the dialogue mode, "Young man, do you want to give the old man money?"

    There was only one choice on the screen. Song Xi clicked to confirm, the dialogue refreshed, and the NPC stroked his beard and said, "The army is locked, and this old man urgently needs 10 million to unlock it. If you pay 10 million copper coins, this old man will seal you up to join the army!"

    Song Xi: "..." It was clearly one million written before.

.However, the copper coins in this game can be obtained for daily tasks or playing books. Song Xi did not spend much before. There are hundreds of millions of copper coins in the package, and 10 million is still available.

    Just after clicking to confirm the payment, a small box dropped from the NPC. Song Xi picked it up and opened it, and a line of small characters appeared on the screen: Get [Cao Cao's socks] x1 (smells like the sky, seems useless.)

    At this time, the interface was refreshed again: "Young man, the old man is going to lead the army to fight and needs copper coins urgently. If you pay another 20 million copper coins, the old man will make you a fifth-rank general!"

    Song Xi: "...?"

    Is this really a liar?

    This time, there are two choices of confirm and deny on the interface. Song Xi was curious and clicked confirm again.

.The npc trembled, and a small box fell from his body: get [Cao Cao's bottoms] x1 (big red bottoms, shy face.)

    Sure enough, the interface was refreshed again, Song Xi nodded numbly to confirm, watching the NPC use various excuses to raise the position of the reward to the first-rank princes, and the demand for copper coins also rose to 100 million.

    He clicked again to confirm that this was really the last copper coin in the package.

    This time, there was no more money request on the interface, and the NPC nodded at him and said, "Young man, I am very happy with your generosity. After receiving your huge amount of copper coins, the old man decided to conquer the sea of ​​stars! This is a reward. I hope you will accept it."