6.4

The door of the emergency room was pushed open, and the young and tall doctor came out, watching Ye Shu shook his head and sighed.

    Ye Shu's heart sank slightly, and he frowned tightly and asked, "How is it?" The doctor pushed the frame of his glasses and said with emotion: "I think my surgery will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars anyway."

    Ye Shu: "Talk about the key points."

    "It's okay, it's not serious." The doctor shrugged and joked: "If you have the skill to send him to the hospital, why not take him to a hotel to open a room."

    Ye Shu threw a cold knife and said, "Are you sick?"

    "Why do I have... I'll go!" Halfway through the doctor's retort, he suddenly said in surprise: "I said Ye Shu, didn't you have a brain before? Why is it so dirty now?"

    Ye Shu said coldly: "You said, open a room."

."...I'm talking about going to the hotel to sleep, not the one where two people sleep together, and of course it's not that two people can't sleep together, but that's not the point, now the point is..." After speaking quickly, the doctor tilted his head and teased Looking at his friend, Zhan lowered his voice and said, "Is this your little boyfriend?"

    Ye Shu didn't approve or refute him sharply, he just lifted his eyelids and stared calmly, his eyes were self-evident.

    The doctor immediately made a gesture of sealing his mouth and said, "Okay, I'll shut up. Your little... friend is fine, just fell asleep, but I saw his face, it should be that the quality of sleep is extremely poor, so I opened it by the way. Peace of mind."

    Ye Shu's brows stretched out unconsciously, and he made a sound of "um" in his breath.

    The doctor answered the phone. He didn't leave in a hurry. Looking at his ice cube friend, he couldn't be curious, "How did you two know each other? Where did you get?  How does it feel to be in love? See you parents..."

    Ye Shu interrupted him coldly: "A friend, get out of here if you have nothing to do."

    The doctor touched the tip of his nose and said embarrassingly, "Xing Xing Xing, I can't provoke our President Ye."

    After he finished speaking, he hurried away before Ye Shu opened his mouth. Before leaving, he didn't forget to say, "Don't forget to pay the fee! The hospital has been running out of beds recently, so I'll take it back to your house if I want to sleep!"

    Ye Shu calmly retracted his gaze and gently pushed the door in. The young man was lying on the hospital bed with his hands and feet in large letters, his lips slightly open, and he slept in the dark.

    The bed in the emergency room is a pushable type, not very big, and it is just right for adult men to sleep, but if the turning over is too large, there is a possibility of falling off.

    The room is not very quiet, and the sounds of medical equipment are mixed together, which is indeed not a perfect scene for sleeping.

.After thinking for a while, Ye Shu carefully picked up the sleeping Song Xi, Song Xi moved, turned his face and buried his head in his arms, rubbed him unconsciously, and continued to sleep.

    Song Xi slept soundly, but Ye Shu suffered so much, his whole body was stiff, and he almost stepped on his right foot when he went out.

    The assistant was driving the car waiting outside. Ye Shu could have sent Song Xi to a nearby hotel to settle down, but when the assistant asked for the address, he subconsciously reported the address of his home.