Training the Knights

Diluc: I'm in the point of my life where i start to get concern about my age.

Jean: Diluc, your not even 30. Calm down

Diluc: SURE BUT I'LL BE 28 SOON. HELL. Well at least i have my life together.

Jean: Oh shoot i'm late for training! 

Diluc: Don't you have to work as commander or something?

Jean: Oh shit I MEAN SHOOT! But if i miss training- I totally forgot. What should i do?!

Diluc: I can be commander you go to training i guess. Theres a paper i should sign correct? 

Jean: No Diluc! You don't have to! I can ask Kaeya.

Diluc: No..no its fine. I'll just tell Adeline to take care of Gilbert and Klee.

Jean: Okay then, i'm sorry.

They awkwardly walk into Mondstadt city trying to keep a distance, but everything was honestly uncomfortable. Seeing the most noble Mondstadt family's together?! How could they ignore it. Jean and Diluc's distance we're slowly getting closer. People came to the fountain where they was walking to get to the HQ. There was no way to get out of it, the was just declining politely to answer the question.

Person 1: So are you and Jean married or divorce?!

Jean: I beg your pardon?

Diluc: We're married and-

Person 2: Do you have kids?! Again, is Klee you and Diluc's secret teen lovechild?

Diluc: I'm sorry our TEEN WHAT NOW??

Jean: No.. she's not our kid sorry i guess-?

Person 1: Then why does she live with you guys?

Person 3: Yeah!

Diluc: Please we're going to be late.

Person 3: Answer it first!

Jean: She's our- ehm..

Diluc: She's our child. Adoptive child i guess.

Everyone gasps and rapidly asked more question. More people came and it became a large crowd.

Jean: I'm not comfortable sharing this information with you all. Please let us through!

She stated

Person 5: Are you pregnant?

Person 6: Did you have a abortion or misscarrige?

Person 3: Do you have non-adoptive kids? 

Diluc: Jean.

He whispered.

Jean: This is ridiculous Diluc i cant even slip under them! What should we do? I want to just tell them everything. Its just so annoying getting these gossips and glares!?

It was clear she was frustrated

Diluc: This is so personal though, i mean? God why.

Person 7: What are you guys talking about? Answer us!

Diluc: Please stop talking all of you for god sake. So just please listen to us, respectfully with no more question because i really despice you all after this. Before Jean and I got married i think, she accidentally got pregnant and had a misscarrige. Thats it. 

Jean: Let us go excuse me please.

Person: No! We need more details for the daily news!

Jean: After we got married around 1 1/2 years ago. I got pregnant, two months ago i gave birth then the month after, we adopted Klee. Now let us through before i call the knights! now please shut the up! I'm sorry now, i'll be taking my leave.