6.6

Today, several bigwigs in the gang with a heart like jade have never felt that this dungeon has been so difficult.

    Although this dungeon is difficult, they have already passed the first pass, and it is quite easy to fight. sea ​​tides.

    Only the blood-skinned Boss finally fell down, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief and prepared to continue to fight another Boss according to the mission. The tide of the sea stood in front of them, with almost full blood bars, and walked to the woman who had just risen from resurrection. Next to Emei, he said, "Apprentice, take a sip of milk."

    So, the female Emei didn't even care about herself, and only after throwing a healing skill under his feet did she think of breastfeeding herself.

    Everyone: "..."

    At this moment, Mai Zhong suddenly sounded a contrived male voice: "Pingping, take a sip of milk~"

.The big nurse in the team vomited and said, "It's disgusting, you can go over this dungeon yourself."

    The man immediately confessed: "Sister! I was wrong, sis!"

    Big Nanny: "Next time you do it again, just take the medicine yourself."

    Mai Zhong laughed, and Ye Shu suddenly interrupted: "Don't open the next monster?"

    Everyone came back to their senses, and then walked towards the last wave. To fight the last wave, you need to go through a river, and this river is not an ordinary river. If you step on the stream, you will be put on a continuous blood buff. You must step on the river. Only the lotus leaves can cross the river, and the lotus leaves are sparsely distributed, which is a test of operation, but it is not too difficult.

    Everyone in the team crossed the river one by one. When it was Song Xi's turn, he confidently held the mouse and clicked the jump button. With a plop on the screen, the characters fell into the river.

.The debuff was instantly put on, and within three seconds, his character lost half of his health bar.

    Song Xi hurriedly jumped ashore, and the debuff on his body disappeared.

    He filled up and tried to jump again, but he fell into the river again before jumping a few steps. This time, before he jumped back to the shore, the character spun and fell to the bottom of the river.

    The screen shows "Unrevivable Status".

    He was planted here, others never expected it, Mai Zhong was silent for a long time, some people wanted to laugh but were afraid of being hated by the boss, his face turned red, and finally he couldn't help turning Mai off to laugh.

    Ye Shu glanced at it and said helplessly: "Lie down, and you can just touch the box when the fight is over."

    Song Xi said "Okay" and let go of the keyboard with both hands to prepare to lie down.

    The dungeon over there was in full swing, and Song Xi stared at the screen and counted the frogs in the water. .About ten minutes later, his character was automatically resurrected and teleported to the last boss.

    Boss was lying on the ground, and a group of people stood beside him without rushing to touch the body, standing in a row waiting for Song Xi, the European emperor, to get a good start.

    Mai Zhong was chattering.

    "Emperor Ou is waiting for you!"

    "The requirements are not high, the golden stunt is just fine."