6.7

The familiar feeling surged aggressively, Song Xi raised his hand in the air and put it down.

    The surrounding cars speeded past, and the two stood under the tree, the shadows of the treetops covered half of their bodies. At this distance, Song Xi could clearly smell the faint smell of wine and the fragrance of shampoo on each other.

    This was a kiss that was only tasted, but when the familiarity spread to all the limbs, Song Xi's reason was also annihilated.

    Ye Shu's lips were soft, warm and real.

    This feeling goes straight to the heart, to the depths of the soul. Song Xi's emotions, which had been brewing for a long time, rushed to his throat and turned into a kiss, warm and hot.

    Song Xi's slender fingers gently inserted into the ends of the opponent's hair, breathing intertwined, and he couldn't tell who lost his temper first, stirring a pool of clear water.

.After a long time, his breathing separated a little, Ye Shu was reluctant to leave, and then leaned in and touched the corner of his lips lightly. When he parted again, he looked at Song Xi blankly, and said in a hoarse voice, "Why are you crying?"

    Song Xi withdrew his hand, calmly wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes with his fingertips, and asked, "Didn't you feel like vomiting just now?"

    He didn't even notice it himself, his tail trembled a little.

    "Have I said this? I don't seem to remember much." Ye Shu's lips were flushed, and there was a tooth mark on it.

    Song Xi: "..."

    The atmosphere suddenly became a little quieter, Ye Shu's thin lips parted, and at this moment, there seemed to be only room for him in his eyes, "I—"

    Song Xi quickly covered his mouth with his eyes and hands, and said expressionlessly: "No, you don't want to, go home."

.Ye Shu glanced at him faintly, with an expression like Ai and resentment.

    Song Xi turned a blind eye, and half dragged the person back to his home.

    Just after entering Yangguan, Ye Shu started shouting again: "I want to vomit..."

    Song Xi looked at his impatient expression, it should be true, he threw the key on the ground, and hurriedly helped the person to the bathroom, "Be patient, I'm going to vomit to the toilet!"

    As soon as Ye Shu entered the toilet, he hugged the toilet and vomited.

    Song Xi took advantage of his free time to find a slightly larger set of pajamas. He also had an unopened toothbrush at home. As for his underwear... Forget it, he was fine in neutral.

    When Song Xi went in, Ye Shu had just spit it out, and after carefully wiping it with a tissue, he squinted and raised his sleeves before reaching into the toilet.

    "Stop, stop!" .Song Xi rushed up and rescued Ye Shu's hand in time. He took a deep breath and said, "What are you doing with the toilet when you have nothing to do?"

    Ye Shu let him grab his hands, and replied as a matter of course: "I vomited, I have to rinse my mouth and wash my hands."

    Song Xi: "..."

    Okay, this is really drunk.

    He pulled Ye Shu up and warned, "Don't move, I'll wash it for you."

    Ye Shu nodded: "Oh."

    Song Xi took the person to the edge of the sink, took half a glass of water, and handed it to Ye Shu without forgetting to warn: "Rinse your mouth, don't drink it!"