6.12

As the saying goes, only with thick skin can you eat enough. Song Xi upholds this fine tradition and decides to carry it forward.

    After all, what was said was the water that was poured out. Song Xi simply - did not do anything, just turned over - rolled, rolled to the side of Ye Shu, took up space like a robber without saying anything, and even grabbed the quilt - big cut.

    His eyes were closed, and he meant "what can you do with me".

    What can Ye Shu do with him, it's too late to be happy, but the contact is too close, but I'm a little embarrassed.

    Song Xi noticed that he stepped back, opened his eyes suddenly, looked at Ye Shu in shock, and silently complained.

    You actually despise me?

    This turned off the lights and it was pitch black, how could Ye Shu know that he was being stared at with resentful eyes, and he only tried to regulate his breathing to ease his somewhat hurried breath.

.exhale - exhale - exhale - exhale...

    Ye Shu paused, suffocating his breath.

    Song Xi calmly got into his arms, and hung his hands and feet on the man. He didn't even have his head idle, and rubbed directly against the man's chest.

    His breathing was all messed up, Ye Shu didn't dare to move, he was at a loss and stiffened, letting Song Xi rub against him.

    - He hesitated for a while with both hands raised, but in the end he couldn't resist the longing in his heart, and he lightly put his arms around Song Xi's shoulders.

    This can be regarded as a kind of acquiescence and privilege. Song Xi's momentum instantly rose, like a victorious beast, and he left an occupation mark on his own territory.

    After Song Xi finished rubbing, he happily said, "Good night!"

."Sleep," Ye Shu said calmly, but his waist was slightly curled up, hoping to cover up the abnormal movement on his body.

    Song Xi didn't know that he was about to get out of the way, and now he is contentedly hugging someone and sleeping soundly, - when he is close to Ye Shu, he is prone to drowsiness, and the quality of sleep also increases rapidly.

    Before Ye Shu's heart was completely quiet, he heard a snoring sound in his ears, not the thunderous snoring, but a shallow one, more like breathing.

    Sleep in seconds.

    Ye Shu smiled helplessly, and tried to close his eyes to let himself fall asleep.

    Facts have proved that sleep can be contagious. Listening to Song Xi's breathing, Ye Shu soon fell into a deep sleep.

    In their sleep, the two of them unknowingly got closer and closer, hugging each other tightly. Song Xi didn't rest his feet for a while, and put them directly on Ye Shu's feet, with the insteps entangled.

.Both of them slept quite deeply, and when they woke up, it was already three poles in the sun, and the sun was shining into the room.

    Every time Song Xi wakes up, there is a transition period. During this period, others are confused and only rely on instinct to do things, and their brains do not wind up at all.

    The first thing I do when I get up is to move my legs.

    Without thinking about it, Song Xi - kicked the quilt away, his legs were spread out in large letters, and his hands were also spread out, ready to stretch out comfortably.