6.16

Ye Shu had already slept lightly, but woke up after being rubbed twice. He reached into the quilt and pressed Song Xi's restless legs, with sleepiness in his voice, "Are you hungry?"

    Song Xi raised the other leg and put it on the man's leg and said, "It's past five o'clock, it's time to pack up and get up."

    Ye Shu suppressed the sleepiness and said helplessly: "I can't get up like you are."

    After listening to these words, Song Xi not only did not pull his leg off the person honestly, but leaned on Ye Shu's shoulder to use his strength to hang himself up.

    "I'm so hungry and tired, I can't get up now."

    Ye Shu really had nothing to say about his childish behavior, so he could only hold his ass with one hand and slowly get up with the other hand on the bed. Try to get yourself up easier.

.When he got up, Song Xi instinctively hooked his hands around each other's neck in order to maintain his own balance. In this way, he was sitting on a man's waist|| belly.

    This posture is very subtle, Song Xi subconsciously made Ju||Hua tight, and Ma Liu rolled off Ye Shu.

    Ye Shu smiled without saying a word, stretched his long arms to pick up the casual t-shirt from the bed, took off his pajamas and changed clothes in front of Song Xi.

    His sturdy body was exposed to the air, and Song Xi, who was a gentleman for only three seconds, finally turned his head and looked at the other side's abs with envy.

    As an otaku who has been doing design all the time, he also has two abdominal muscles, but the abdominal muscles are because he doesn't grow meat no matter how much he eats, and he is abruptly thinned out. Too white, those two pieces of meat look sick. sly.

.Ye Shu usually takes time to exercise, but those pieces of meat are completely different from Song Xi's. The lines are clearly tight and full of strength.

    This aroused Song Xi's competitive spirit, and he stared intently: "Brother, bring me to the next gym."

    Ye Shu sorted out his clothes and glanced at him, "It's time to exercise."

    Song Xi doesn't exercise much, he has little muscle on his body, and looks a little morbidly thin. Usually, he is fine. Once he gets to the bed, Ye Shu doesn't dare to break it in a big way, and his flexibility is also a little worse. Speaking of leg pain.

    Song Xi was still thinking about how to exercise properly, but Ye Shu's thoughts had long since disappeared.

.Song Xi also took off his pajamas and changed clothes. It was also a casual short-sleeved t-shirt. It was the same color as Ye Shu's, and it was considered a couple's outfit. It was bought when the two went shopping together. The hot pot restaurant has been refurbished, so let’s go there to eat later, their shrimp slips are delicious.”

    Ye Shu naturally has no objection. For him, it doesn't matter which hot pot he eats. The point is, who to eat with.

    Thinking that this was a date between the two, Song Xi put a lot of effort into cleaning up his face, and even the stubble on his chin could hardly be seen without getting close.

    Before going out, Song Xi also brought the ring box, including Ye Shu's one.

    Ye Shu looked at him suspiciously, and Song Xi explained: "When eating hot pot, put away the ring to prevent damage or fall.

.These two rings are silver rings, they are not inlaid with diamonds, agate, and pearls, so they are not precious.

    But Ye Shu didn't continue to say that, regardless of whether he was precious or not, the pair of rings had different meanings after all, so it was up to him.