7.1 Every Year is You

According to legend, there is another advanced civilization that is billions of years away from the world. This civilization has mastered the highest technology, and has spawned countless civilizations under their hands. Someone once named them - the main god space.

    In fact, there is more than one main god space. They are divided into various civilizations, and they choose suitable beings to become workers. In exchange, the main god space will satisfy a wish of the workers.

    Song Xi was selected by the supervision system of the main god space at the age of 31 and became the first work experimenter of the love department.

    I heard that the Department of Love comes from the biggest power in the main god space. It is not affiliated with any civilization. It is said that the power is fiddled with for his own entertainment.

    "You mean, I was selected to be the tasker because of my obsession with my lover?"

.In the pure white space, Song Xi asked someone who looked exactly like him.

    The man looked very cheerful, "Hmm, yes, now that the task has been completed ahead of schedule, you should go back."

    Song Xi always felt weird when he saw him like looking in a mirror.

    He followed the man and continued to walk forward, but couldn't help but ask aloud, "You are System 777? But why do you... look like me?"

    The man didn't speak, suddenly stopped and stood on the spot, and then stretched out his hand to lightly face the void, a door appeared out of thin air and opened automatically. Song Xi looked dizzy.

    The man turned around, raised his hand and said, "Give it to me."

    Song Xi reached out his hand subconsciously, and suddenly his wrist felt cold. The man grabbed his hand and suddenly pulled him into the door with force.

.Before losing consciousness in the dizziness, Song Xi heard the man say softly:

    "Because I am you."

    ...

    Song Xi had a long dream. When he opened his eyes again, he looked at the furniture at home, both familiar and unfamiliar, as if centuries had passed in this short night.

    Strictly speaking, it is true that several centuries have passed.

    With countless memories intertwined in his mind, Song Xi endured the pain in his temples, and gently lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

    Just as he stepped on the cold ground with his left foot, the man who was sleeping beside him suddenly woke up, forced himself to get up, looked at him in a hoarse voice, and couldn't see the slightest expression in his eyes, "Brother?!"

    Song Xi put his legs back on the bed, took the person into his arms, patted his back and asked, "I'm here."

    This man four years younger than him, called Jiang Youmin, was his lover.

.His lover is obviously much taller than him, but he is frighteningly thin. He stretches out his hand and touches only the bones of a jerk, and no matter how much he eats it, he will not grow any flesh.

    This situation started half a year ago. Song Xi accompanied him to the hospital for an examination. The doctor said that it was the sequelae of a brain injury in the past, and now it has compressed the nerves. This disease cannot be completely cured. An extra day is a day.

    The doctor said that as long as there are no symptoms of blindness, it means that the condition has not continued to deteriorate.

    But in the early morning of the second day after leaving the hospital, Jiang You could no longer see. The doctor shook his head and said that he did not have a few months to live.