7.2

Since Jiang Youmin's health has improved, the whole person has also gained weight at a speed visible to the naked eye - of course, all of this is inseparable from the diligent breeder Song Someone.

    After finally raising the meat back, before Song Xi finished his addiction to feeding the "cubs", Jiang Youmin clamored for fitness to lose weight, and strongly demanded that the daily food return to normal.

    Song Xi looked at the man on the opposite side who only served vegetables, his face full of grief, "Why do you want to lose weight? You are not fat. Besides, weight loss requires balanced nutrition. How can you not eat meat?"

    Jiang Youmin put the quick green vegetables in his bowl and said, "Brother, it's not good to eat too greasy for dinner."

    Song Xitie wanted to slap him: "What's wrong? I don't cultivate immortals, what's wrong with eating more meat?"

.Jiang Youmin didn't want to argue with him, but after thinking about it, he still had to say a few words, "You have a bad stomach. It's not good to eat too much at night. I went to the toilet twice last night."

    Song Xi's stomach was really uncomfortable last night. I thought the movement was small, but who knew that this guy was awake. He stuck his neck in a vexatious gesture and said, "Can't I get up and look in the mirror?"

    This person in love will always look a little childish, of course, this childishness is very cute.

    Jiang Youmin didn't think he was being unreasonable at all. For what reason, he had gone to outer space long ago. He smiled and said, "That may be because I was sleepy."

    Song Xi took two bites of rice contentedly, and then heard his lover say: "Brother, I'm not afraid that I will grow old. If I get fat, I won't be able to hold it. Besides, I can't hold my shirt when my stomach is full of balloons."

.Song Xi paused, feeling that he had been stabbed in his heart, and it was cool.

    At this age, he is still four years older than Jiang Youmin. This 27-year-old is beginning to worry about his middle-aged body shape. Is his 31-year-old too lax?

    Immediately in his mind, he had a beer belly and ate meat, Song Xi shuddered, and subconsciously reached out to touch his stomach.

    Phew, fortunately, I can feel the muscle||meat outline.

    Jiang Youmin buried his head and ate it, thus covering up the continuous overflowing smile on his face.

    Song Xi waved his hand: "Eat first, and then discuss something after eating."

    That being said, from this time onwards, the number of times he stretched his chopsticks towards the vegetarian dishes was significantly more, and the meat dishes instantly became an unloved and unpopular lady, only occasionally pampered.

.It's not that Jiang Youmin didn't let him eat it, but the southerners' diet was more inclined to rice, and they didn't have the habit of skipping breakfast, and a seven-minute dinner was enough, but Song Xi couldn't control his mouth, so he stopped after eating. If he doesn't come down, he is the one who suffers at night.

    After eating, Jiang Youmin went to wash the dishes, as their family always does, whoever cooks doesn't need to wash the dishes.

    After he washed the dishes, Song Xi suddenly wanted to go out for a walk. It was still early, so he just went for a walk to digest food.

    Jiang Youmin glanced at him with a somewhat... er, indescribable expression.

    Song Xi didn't know what it meant, until after the two of them went out, he stopped in front of a barbecue restaurant. Once he stopped, he couldn't walk.

    Jiang Youmin poured cold water on the side, "You have just eaten, eat at most two skewers to satisfy your cravings."

.Song Xi shook his head again and again: "No, no, how about two strings, I want at least ten strings!"

    Jiang Youmin gave him a cool look: "One string."

    Song Xi: "..."

    "Then, five strings will do..."

    He was ready to continue bargaining, so that the other party would know that he was determined to eat five skewers today.

    result.

    Jiang Youmin neatly took out his mobile phone. Once the fingerprint lock was unlocked, there was a page for payment by scanning the code. He said, "Okay."

    Song Xi was holding the skewers, and always felt that something was not right. For a while, his head was twisted into a ball, but he couldn't say anything specific.

    After he finished eating five skewers, he walked home leisurely, and the food in his stomach was almost digested. After washing, he lay on the bed and slept.

.Song Xi was teaching at the university, so he should go to class after his vacation. It happened that there was a class tomorrow morning, so he had to get up early to prepare the ppt. Jiang Youmin also had to go to work tomorrow.

    This is the embarrassing season. The sun is shining at noon and the quilt is cold at night, but Song Xi is so hot right now that he feels like he was thrown into the stove to be roasted.

    He kicked the quilt away with his feet, exposing half of his body to breathe outside, huh, it was so hot. Anyone with a big stove behind them can't stand it.

    Jiang Youmin's body temperature is high, and it is an artifact for winter, but when the weather gradually gets hot, it will be difficult to use, and it will be very hot when you touch it.

    But it's not as exaggerated as he said, mainly because the two are touching together, then put a piece of friction with two flints, slam it, and burn.

.Jiang Youmin stretched out his long legs and kicked the quilt back to cover it. He didn't retract his feet. He just put it on Song Xi's lap and blew behind his ears: "The Buddha said, calm and cool."

    After all, he is someone who has experienced strong winds and waves. How could Song Xi be teased by him? Raising his hand and drilling into the hem of the man's clothes unruly, he unceremoniously showed off his martial arts secrets, and he touched it, making the temperature even higher.

    Song Xi said, "If your heart is not sincere, the Buddha will not recognize you."

    Jiang Youmin took a deep breath, grabbed the other party's messy hand, and the sweet || greasy breath rolled around Song Xi's auricle, rising and falling, and finally turned into a sigh: "I don't believe in Buddhism."

    Saying that, he pulled the quilt, got up and took out a slightly thinner quilt from the cabinet, put it on, and then put his arms around him and fell asleep again.

.It's not hot anymore, Song Xi just nestled in his arms, put his hand on the other's waist unceremoniously, got into it and hung it like that.

    Jiang Youmin told him to let out his anger again. When he calmed down, Song Xi had already entered a light sleep state. His breathing gradually changed from rapid to gentle and long, and his voice became smaller and smaller.

    Hearing the sound, Jiang Youmin also felt sleepy. He carefully wrapped the person in his arms as a protector, and fell asleep with the stars and the moon outside the window.

    I am not sincere, I have you in my heart.

    The author has something to say: come on, come on~.