Chapter 1

Xu Xiaoxiao crossed.

    Originally working in the field, he accidentally stepped on something, and there was a little blood, and then he closed his eyes and lost consciousness.

    He also had a dream, dreaming that he had traveled to an unfamiliar place.

    He had never seen anything before. There was a plate of fragrant meat in front of him. Xu Xiaoxiao licked his lips in his sleep, and felt that he was being watched by a beast, so he hurriedly opened his eyes.

    Chi Yu looked at the young man lying beside him, his eyes were scarlet and eye-catching.

    The young man didn't know what he was dreaming, but he was smacking his mouth contentedly, licking the originally pale lips into the water, and Chi Yu's eyes were full of deep hatred and disgust.

    Xu Xiao opened his eyes in fright, and was scared back by his terrifying gaze. Originally he slept on the outside, but this contraction directly fell off the bed.

    "Well……"

.He covered his butt, and his dark eyes were filled with water droplets because of the pain. He looked up at the culprit who was frightening him, but lowered his head in fear.

    This, what the hell is going on here? What about meat!

    He glanced quietly at the man lying on the bed.

    The man was covered with a snow-white soft quilt, which could not suppress the cold frost on his face.

    With his long legs hidden under the quilt, Xu Xiaoxiao seemed to smell the bloody smell, as well as a faint, unpleasant smell.

    He didn't see the man's face clearly, he only remembered that the man's face was thin and his eyelids were drooping, as if nothing caught his eye.

    Everything around him confirmed that the dream was real, that he had indeed traveled through it, and he was wearing a piece of clothing he had never seen before.

.The soft fabric is very comfortable, the trousers are long, and the top is small. Wearing this suit on the body makes his body contour look clearer, but it also makes him blushed in confusion.

    Why are you wearing this kind of clothes? Still lying on the bed of a strange man. He thought of this, and his face was bloodless.

    what to do? Mother said that if you sleep with a stranger, you will be sunk!

    Xu Xiaoxiao sat down on the cold ground and shivered. Chi Yu noticed him and turned his face indifferently.

    Just happened to meet Xu Xiaoxiao.

    The face is the size of a palm, and the lips are also smaller than ordinary people, and it is very commensurate with the face. The only drawback is that the color of the lips is too pale.

    The eye shape is between almond eyes and peach blossom eyes, there are pure and bright almond eyes, and there are also charming and intoxicating peach blossom eyes.

.And the most beautiful is the invisible pattern in the corner of the right eye. The small one is complex, and the color is not the ultimate red, just a faint one.

    Chi Yu glanced at him, naturally not paying attention so carefully.

    Because of the pain, Xu Xiaoxiao's eyes were covered with water. It seemed a little blurry, and when he looked over, Chi Yu's heart fell for a beat.

    "Get out!"

    Xu Xiaoxiao panicked, stood up quickly, and heard him tell him to get out.

    He didn't dare to wait any longer, this man is too scary! The tyranny seemed to ooze from the bones.

    He looked for where the door was, but he couldn't open it when he walked over. No matter if he pushed or pulled it, he couldn't open it. He had never seen such a door before.

    Smooth, white, not abrasive at all, but he can't drive.

.Chi Yu frowned and said in a bad tone, "What are you still dawdling at?!"

    "I..." Xu Xiaoxiao looked back at him in a panic, his tone sounded like he was about to cry, and the thin fingers on the doorknob were sweating, "I don't know how to open the door."

    Chi Yu looked at him coldly, Xu Xiaoxiao's eyes were full of unease.

    Finally, he closed his eyes and said calmly, "Go down."

    Xu Xiaoxiao hurried to give it a try, and sure enough, with a click, the door opened by itself.

    "Thank you, thank you..." Xu Xiaoxiao whispered to him, seeing that he closed his eyes and didn't want to talk to him anymore, and went out with doubts and unease.

    Chi Yu heard that there was no movement in the room, and opened her eyes with no emotion at all.

.He was too angry, but Xu Xiaoxia's pure appearance was full of vicious heart, Chi Yu knew very well, so naturally he would not have a good attitude towards him.

    Being insulted by Chi Yu like this...

    Xu Xiao was frightened and fell to the ground. I'm finished, is it really going to be sinking into the pond?

    Holding his legs, Xu Xiao didn't even dare to cry out of fear, he only dared to tap, let the tears cover his face.

    He hasn't eaten a lot of delicious food, he hasn't found someone who can protect him, and he doesn't want to die.

    While crying, a man came in with a bag.

    He rudely threw the things on the table without looking at Xu Xiaoxiao.

    "Mr. Chi will leave it to you to take care of it." The man was tall and big, with a beard on his face, and he was not easy to mess with.

.Xu Xiaoxiao stood up, wiped his face, and quietly glanced at the things he put down. He was a little puzzled by what he said, "Mr. Chi, who is it?"

    The man frowned impatiently, "Xu Xiaoxia, have you lost your memory? The cripple in the room is Mr. Chi."

    Xu Xiao's pounding heart was still beating wildly, and he had not recovered from the fear of Chi Yu and his "loss of virginity".

    After taking a few deep breaths and still whimpering in his voice, Xu Xiaoxiao asked cautiously, "Mr. Chi, who am I?"

    "He's your husband." The man answered his doubts. This young master jumped into the river once and was flooded stupidly? Even Chi Yu doesn't remember?

    "Mrs. Xu said that as long as Chi Yu is dead, you will be free. Do you know what to do?"

    The man's voice was not small, and Chi Yu in the room could hear it clearly.

.I saw his fists clenched, the wound on his arm was torn, and blood was dripping, but he didn't care.

    Xu Xiaoxia...

    The author has something to say: What Xie Xiao thinks of losing her virginity is sleeping with a man. In the environment where he lived since he was a child, no one taught him those things, so he didn't understand anything.

    Not being slept Not being slept hahahaha

    (σ′▽‵)′▽‵)σ.