Chapter 2

Xu Xiao was frightened, did the man mean to let him kill Mr. Chi?

    He was even more frightened.

    The man didn't notice his pale face, sneered, and went out to have fun with the money that was deducted.

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked for a chair in a daze, put it on the door to block it, and put a layer of heavy objects on the chair to ensure that the door would not be opened from the outside, and then collapsed on the ground.

    He has to think about it. The person in the room was his husband, but the look in his eyes was so terrifying.

    He seems to be under orders from others, but his mission is to kill his husband!

    His heart was pounding, it was horrible! How could he possibly kill his husband, who was the closest person to him! So he automatically forgot the man's explanation.

.After the panic was over, Xu Xiaoxiao realized that since he was his husband, wouldn't he be sunk in the pond?

    This feeling made him cry and laugh, he would not be sunk in the pond, and he had a husband, and he was suddenly full of longing for his future life.

    Father and mother have a very good relationship, can you do it yourself? Can you have someone who loves you wholeheartedly?

    After sitting on the ground for a while, he went to check what the man had brought.

    Basically all vegetables, there is a chicken and a piece of pork, and a bag of rice and flour. This made Xu Xiaoxiao relieved. It was good to have something to cook, otherwise he and Mr. Chi would starve to death.

    He sorted vegetables and meat separately, and then went to see several other houses.

    A kitchen, a guest room, and a bathroom were all things Xu Xiaoxiao had never seen before.

.Just like the white "stone bucket" with some water in it, he didn't know what it was for.

    Before he was confused, he felt sore and bloated in his lower abdomen when he calmed down. After looking around, he couldn't find a place to go to the toilet, so he was embarrassed to ask Chi Yu.

    After tidying up several rooms, it was getting late, and he was going to cook something to eat. He knew the knives in the kitchen, but they were much sharper than those in his own place. The ones that looked like stoves were not used by him.

    After fumbling for a while, he knocked on Chi Yu's door.

    After all, he is his own husband, so he has to find a way to ease the relationship. He has lived the same life as his enemy, how bad it is.

    Jumping to the door, and a little cowardly.

    Chi Yu opened her eyes when she heard the voice, her thin face, without a trace of emotion, was flat.

.Xu Xiao came in tremblingly, "Mr. Chi, how do you use the stove in the kitchen?"

    Chi Yu's eyes were like ice balls, making Xu Xiaoxiao unable to help lowering his head and shrugging, ignoring the sneer that flashed across Chi Yu's eyes.

    "Unscrew." Chi Yu said.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was still at a loss, but he felt that Chi Yu wanted to tear him apart, so he didn't dare to ask again, thanked him, and hurried out.

    He took out half a cabbage from the refrigerator. He noticed Chi Yu's morbid complexion and excessively thin face, so he cut a piece of meat the size of half a palm.