Chapter 11

"Mr. Chi." Xu Xiaoxiao heard Chi Yu's voice letting him in, so he poked his head in and smiled, "Mr. Chi, can you teach me how to live broadcast?"

    Chi Yu knew for a long time that he would come in, so she turned off the computer without hesitation, sounded like she was in a good mood, and beckoned to Xu Xiaoxiao, "Come here."

    Xu Xiao's frightened mood was calmed down after a while.

    The sun filled the whole room, he pulled the curtains to cover the sun shining on the bed, Chi Yu was in the shadows, watching Xu Xiaoxiao come over and sit next to him, the mood also became very good, casually He asked, "Where's Qi Mu?"

    "Brother is back." Xu Xiaoxiao didn't think much about anything. After speaking, Chi Yu's expression changed a lot to the naked eye, and the atmosphere became colder.

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked at him quietly, did he say something wrong?

."That..." He was holding a mobile phone in his hand, the big screen made his hand even smaller, and he was still trembling pitifully.

    After Chi Yu noticed, she tugged at the corners of her mouth remedially, and moved her hands and feet, although her tone was still not very good, it was not scary after all.

    "Let me teach you what?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao was even more uncertain, why Mr. Chi was unhappy for a while and then laughed again, could it be...

    He remembered the young couples who were in love on the phone. The young lady in it changed her face very quickly, exactly like the current Mr. Chi!

    Shouldn't you be...

    His face was flushed red, he was thinking about things and forgot to breathe, only when Chi Yu called him did he react.

    Then he looked up and saw Chi Yu's brows furrowed, his eyes faded sharply, and he felt a little annoyed, as if he was unhappy with the scene.

.Xu Xiaoxiao automatically equated him with one of the angry young lovers.

    His face burned red, recalling the coaxing plot in the TV series, he leaned up, and when Chi Yu was stunned, he stretched out two thin arms, barely wrapped Chi Yu's whole body, and kissed him on the forehead , learning the coaxing tone of film and television dramas, making Chi Yu's hair stand on end.

    "Mr. Chi, don't be unhappy, I like you the most." When he opened his mouth, the next words were not so difficult to say. He thought about those comforting lines, and always felt that they were not very practical.

    Chi Yu was stunned from the beginning, but now there is a deep meaning in his eyes, "Xu Xiaoxiao."

    "Ok?".Xu Xiaoxiao had never been so close to him before, and felt a little uncomfortable for a while, secretly clenched his small fists, warning himself not to be cowardly, his long and thick eyelashes, blinking, still revealed his inner thoughts, "What's the matter, Mr Chi?"

    Chi Yu was swayed by his delicate eyebrows, and the movement of hurriedly averting his eyes was all about concealing it. His throat tightened, and his low voice was panicked, "It's nothing."

    He said that he liked himself... and he still liked it the most.

    Chi Yu heard his heart pounding, as if it was about to pop out in the next second.

    "Mr. Chi, can you teach me to live broadcast?"

    But he called Qi Mu his brother, and he called himself Mr. Chi...

    "Mr. Chi?"

    "Ok.".Chi Yu threw out some messes in his mind, Xu Xiaoxiao was still sitting beside the bed, but his arms were calm, and he had already put them back, holding the mobile phone in both hands to show Chi Yu.