Chapter 12

Since yesterday Xu Xiaoxiao asked Chi Yu to teach him to live broadcast, but after chatting with Chi Yu for a long time, Xu Xiaoxiao's views on Chi Yu have changed a lot.

    For example, Mr. Chi, who seems to be calm, will occasionally be awkward and childish.

    Chi Yu received a message from Qi Mu, saying that the doctor had been found and asked him to find time tomorrow to have a look. Chi Yu was very nervous and had some deep fear in his heart, so his face was sullen all day.

    Xu Xiao was frightened and thought he was unhappy, so he leaned over from time to time and smiled, deliberately teasing him.

    "Mr. Chi, look at this person." He lay beside Chi Yu's bed, laughing until the bed was shaking, and showed Chi Yu his phone, "Mr. Chi, look at him dressed like a girl, hahaha."

.Chi Yu saw a man wearing a tutu skirt, with one hand on his hips, the other pointing forward, and then his thick lips painted with death Barbie powder, he kissed the screen shyly.

    "..."

    Chi Yu's whole body was stunned by Lei. He looked at Xu Xiaoxiao with complicated eyes, and Xu Xiaoxiao took back the phone in a daze, "What's the matter, isn't it fun?"

    Isn't it fun?

    "You, in the future, don't look at this kind of thing." Chi Yu turned his head uncomfortably, did not look at Xu Xiaoxiao, and imagined in his mind that if Xu Xiaoxiao was wearing this dress, his hair would just grow long. Yes, you don't have to wear a low-quality wig and pretend to be angry with your hips on your back, but your little eyes will secretly look at yourself...

    "Okay." Xu Xiaoxiao lowered his head and pursed the corner of his mouth.

    Mr. Chi hates ghosts.

    His new word, nasty, was used.

.However, seeing that Chi Yu was no longer sullen and unhappy, he thought to himself, don't let him watch, let him let Mr. Chi.

    He went to other videos to watch, and the videos shot by various characters were different. Only with the mobile phone did he have a deeper and more thorough understanding of the world.

    For example, there are only two genders in this world, male and female, and there are no "two children". Men here will not have children, and they are an outlier.

    Another example is that he and Mr. Chi are a husband and wife. Although it has been recognized by law, some people still do not accept it.

    In the afternoon, Qi Mu didn't feel relieved so he came again and explained some things to Chi Yu.

.The doctor he was looking for was his high school classmate. He went abroad for a few years for further studies, and he happened to be in orthopedics. In fact, he didn't know much about his level. He just saw that many domestic and foreign medical journals had his name on it. Probably should be good.

    Mainly, he can't find a better one now, and when he thinks of some things, Qi Mu is a little absent-minded.

    "In short, let him see it first. If it doesn't work, I'll find someone else."

    "Well." Chi Yu knew about Qi Mu's situation, and knew that it was not easy for him to find someone, but his own people were not easy to put on the bright side, so he had to wait, the time was not yet.

    Chi Yu looked at Qi Mu, and felt that it was a good thing that he had separated from Xu Hanzheng earlier.

    "In May next year, the Internet will be available abroad."

    "Then congratulations." .Qi Mu was a little surprised, but he was really happy for Chi Yu, "When the time comes to clean up Chi's house, there is no need to hide. When you get your revenge, I can go back."

    When he finished speaking, there was a sense of nostalgia. In this city, there will always be some people who don't like, things that are not smooth, and some memories that are not so wonderful. Go back early and start again.

    "Well." Chi Yu nodded, "When is tomorrow?"

    "Noon, I'll pick you up when the time comes."

    "OK."

    After everything was explained, Qi Mu looked back and saw that Xu Xiaoxiao was not there, so he said something else to Chi Yu, "Xiaoxiao's identity is a bit strange, I checked his background, but I didn't find anything, like Like a person who came out of thin air, he is either really innocent or hidden too deep."

.Qi Mu thought it was the first possibility, "But he doesn't look like he has a deep mind."

    "I know." Since Chi Yu found out that Xu Xiaoxiao was not Xu Xiaoxia, she never suspected that there was something wrong with Xu Xiaoxiao.

    If a person with such pure eyes is also here to frame and use himself, then he will no longer believe in people's hearts.

    "It's good if you know." Speaking of his background, Qi Mu remembered that Chi Yu asked him to get an ID card for Xu Xiaoxiao, "I have to wait a few days for the ID card, and I'll send it over when I come."

    "Ok."

    "He's not of legal age, he's only seventeen years old, be careful, don't be someone, deliberately..." He paused, and Chi Yu understood the part of what he didn't say.

    It is nothing more than fear that someone will tempt him to sin.

    "Will not."

.He is not a person who cares about desires, and he is not willing to put those hidden desires on that person.

    When the two of them were talking, the doorbell rang. In the room, Xu Xiao was vaguely heard frightening out to open the door. It seemed that he had exchanged a few words with the courier brother, and then he heard his footsteps approaching.

    "knocking"

    "Mr. Chi, there is a courier."

    "Come in." Chi Yu moved.

    Xu Xiaoxiao came in with the courier, still smiling, "Mr. Chi, here." He handed over the courier.

    He didn't know how to read or write, so he could only ask Chi Yu to sign for it.

    "Yeah." Chi Yu wrote, Xu Xiaoxiao glanced at the two big characters, and then went out with the rabbit slippers.

    The door was closed with a "click", and Qi Mu spoke again with a deep meaning.

."Xiaoxiao's education problem, what are you going to do?" When he taught Xu Xiaoxiao how to use a mobile phone, he realized that Xu Xiaoxiao was illiterate. Fortunately, the current mobile phone has a voice recognition function, otherwise there is no legal teaching.

    "I bought the book." Chi Yu raised his chin. The courier just now was the textbooks for primary and secondary schools he bought online, as well as a thick stack of early childhood education pinyin cards.

    The author has something to say: Chi Yu: I am not a person who cares about desires.

    Xu Xiaoxiao: I believe your little dried fish! .