Chapter 16

Chi Yu's eyes moved from his red face to a stack of elementary school textbooks, and then fixed on the pinyin card beside him.

    "...Why so suddenly?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao covered his face in embarrassment, "Just, suddenly I want to learn! Hurry up, Mr. Chi" He spread out the books, "There are a lot of arrangements, I feel like I'm full of energy now!"

    "..." Chi Yu hesitantly took the small notebook that he usually assigned homework to, and thought about writing on it.

    1. Draw a kitten downstairs.

    2. Review the initials and finals

    Xu Xiaoxiao: "...?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao protested, painting the kitten downstairs, it must be tomorrow, and he has learned the initials and finals himself.

    Mr. Chi is perfunctory at first glance!

.He pouted and learned a sentence from the Internet, "Thank you, Mr. Chi, for taking time out of your busy schedule to perfunctory me."

    "...I didn't perfunctory you, this is today's homework."

    "I want what I can learn now."

    Chi Yu frowned, "We'll talk about it tomorrow."

    It's so late, why don't you go to bed?

    Xu Xiao was frightened that he couldn't resist him, so he turned on the small desk lamp and sat down to read carefully.

    Anyway, they all have to learn, anyway, there are pinyin, and I don’t understand it.

    Chi Yu's face darkened and his voice was deep, "Xu Xiaoxiao, go to sleep."

    Xu Xiao's face collapsed with fright, seemingly ignoring him, but in fact, he kept his eyes on him, and found that he was not really angry, so he really sat there reading a book.

.It may be that I have a goal, and I can really see it. It is not too troublesome to spell it word by word.

    Chi Yu waited for him for a while, and as a result, he whispered and muttered happily to read, although he basically misspelled it.

    Really lost to him.

    Chi Yu beckoned to him and said helplessly, "Come here."

    "What's the matter?" Xu Xiaoxiao's eyes lit up where he couldn't see.

    Mr. Chi called himself!

    There was a little smugness in his eyes, and he carried the book over, pretending he didn't know anything, "Is there something wrong, Mr. Chi?"

    How could Chi Yu not know what he was thinking, patted the bedside and let him sit here, a little helpless, "Which one can't fight?"

    "That's great, Mr. Chi! . . Look, look," unfolded the book and spread it out in front of Chi Yu, Xu Xiaoxiao waited until he taught himself, pointed his little finger here and there, and then spread his hands, his eyes were innocent, "This, this, and this, nothing. meeting. "

    "... Then you can still read so happily?"

    "Hey" Xu Xiaoxiao touched his head embarrassedly and whispered, "Who made you fierce."

    "Why am I so fierce?" Chi Yu smiled, "scared you again?"

    Of course, it didn't scare him, it was obvious that Xu Xiaoxiao said it on purpose.

    Seeing that he softened, Xu Xiao was frightened like a series of cannons, and said all the things that Chi Yu had gone too far, "You are very fierce, you just murdered me, and before, I asked you to eat delicious food, and you didn't either. Pay attention to me, and also, when you eat, you don't speak."

    What he said was miserable and wronged, Chi Yu was actually a little embarrassed by what he said.

."Then I apologize to you, don't be angry, okay?"

    "Oh, oh, I didn't take it to heart at all!" Xu Xiaoxiao waved his hands again and again, looking shy and indifferent, "I'm very generous, forget about it!"

    "..." Who said that just now?

    ——

    Chi Yu spelled everything for him that he couldn't spell, and led him to read it again. As he read, some people's voices became weaker and their eyelids became heavier and heavier, and then there was no sound. .

    Chi Yu could only see a small head lying beside the bed, or the back of his head, "Xu Xiaoxiao?"

    "..."

    "Scared?"

    "..."

    Fell asleep.

    Chi Yu bent over and looked, sure enough, Xu Xiaoxiao was already lying on the quilt, his cheeks were squeezed, his lips were forced to part, and he was already drooling.

.Chi Yu took out a tissue and wiped it quietly for him. She stretched out her hand to compare, thinking how could someone's lips be so small, tender, pink, and...

    He hurriedly stopped his stray thoughts, and turned on the phone very lightly.

    Turning on the camera and approaching the boy's face, the phone made a "click" sound, making Chi Yu tremble in shock, and quickly looked at Xu Xiaoxiao.

    "Scared?" Chi Yu put down the phone and called him again, Xu Xiaoxiao smacking his lips, looking for a comfortable position lazily.

    Seeing this posture, Chi Yu was afraid that she might not wake up, so she moved to the bed by herself, picked up Xu Xiaoxiao and put him on the bed.

    He took off his shoes and covered him with the quilt, so Xu Xiaoxiao didn't wake up. Maybe it was more comfortable, but he slept more soundly.

.Chi Yu also lay down, stretched out his hand and squeezed his sleepy face, his eyes full of softness, "I didn't learn anything else, but I learned to be clever.