Chapter 20

On the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, Chi Yu went to the hospital.

    Fei Zhen was solely responsible for the treatment. After the examination, he immediately arranged for Chi Yu to be hospitalized.

    Their house was too far from the hospital, and it was inconvenient to go back and forth, so Xu Xiaoxiao lived in the hospital to take care of Chi Yu.

    When I usually cook or something, I just go to Qi Mu. Xu Xiaoxiao stubbornly thinks that what he does is the most nutritious and hygienic, and he has to deliver it three times a day, which makes Chi Yu very helpless.

    He spends all his time cooking for himself and going back and forth, and usually he can't see others except for meals, which is obviously not acceptable.

    Not good for communicating feelings.

    So Chi Yu thought about it and decided to discuss it with Qi Mu.

    "Brother Qi, tell Xianxiao later that the doctor advised me to be a vegetarian." This way, I don't have to spend all my time cooking.

    Qi Mu: "..."

.Childish not childish!

    "Xiaoxiao won't believe it." Qi Mu's voice was flat, revealing that he didn't want to pay attention to him, so he touched an apple and cut it for him, and said while cutting, "I want to exchange feelings, wait for the evening."

    After peeling, Qi Mu cut the apple into a small rabbit shape and put it on the bedside table, "Here, Xiaoxiao explained, let you eat an apple a day and cut it into a rabbit shape."

    Chi Yu inserted a piece and took a slightly complicated bite, "Why?"

    "Cute, it will increase your appetite."

    "..."

    At noon, Xu Xiaoxiao came with a sumptuous lunch.

    There is Chi Yu’s favorite braised pork, followed by minced meat eggplant, stir-fried lotus root slices, and stewed pork ribs with potatoes.

    Topped with fragrant rice.

.The family members who smelled the fragrance in the corridor tilted their heads and looked here. They were very familiar, "What do you eat? It smells so good?"

    Chi Yu was natural and calm, but her ears were a little red, and she answered irrelevantly, "My lover did it."

    The family members looked there and saw a "girl" with long hair sitting there, with a good-looking back, and certainly a good-looking person.

    "Good luck buddy, my wife looks good and cooks so deliciously." Then he followed the wind and smelled it.

    Chi Yu nodded, expressing his approval, then slowly wiped his hands, and began to eat on his own.

    The man walked away in embarrassment.

    Xu Xiaoxiao didn't have any special reaction during the whole process. He just watched adding soup to Chi Yu, and his voice was cheerful, "Drink more soup, Mr. Chi."

    "Yeah." Chi Yu raised his head and drank a small bowl of soup, his doubts became heavier.

.Why didn't he respond when he heard his words?

    Xu Xiaoxiao added another bowl to him, seeming to be satisfied with Chi Yuyan's obedience, "I heard them say what to eat to make up for what, so Mr. Chi should drink more bone soup and chew more bones."

    Chi Yuqiang nodded, really wanting to tell Xu Xiaoxiao what was wrong.

    Didn't he hear what he just said?