Chapter 22

Qi Mu said half-jokingly, "I just think Xiaoxiao is very suitable for acting, and there is no actor of his type."

    Xu Xiaoxiao was a little dazed, but Chi Yu understood what Qi Mu meant.

    When he thought about it, it was true.

    Xu Xiaoxiao looks indifferent, delicate and good-looking, which is different from the one made of makeup, and it is not the kind of girly she pretends to make many people accept incompetence.

    The entertainment industry doesn't seem to be able to assign him a gender at first glance, an actor.

    "Do you want to?" Chi Yu asked Xu Xiaoxiao, it's good to open up hobbies for Xiexiao.

    With Qi Mu, you don't have to worry about acting, it's just a matter of whether you like it or not.

    "Me." Xu Xiaoxiao didn't quite understand what they meant, "Is it for me to act? Like Brother Qi before?"

    "Ok.".Chi Yu nodded, "You can say what you want, it doesn't matter if you don't want to, your own happiness is the most important thing."

    "Can I really do it?" Xu Xiaoxiao lay beside his lap, looked at Chi Yu and looked at his phone, hesitantly, eager to try, "I, I won't..."

    Hearing his voice, Qi Mu smiled uncontrollably, "It doesn't matter, there is me, as long as you want, I can teach you."

    "Yes." Xu Xiaoxiao's voice revealed surprise, "There is a brother!"

    "So what?" Chi Yu wanted to touch him when he looked stupid, "If you want to, let Qi Mu teach you next year."

    "Will it be too much trouble for Brother Qi?" .Xu Xiaoxiao propped himself up and leaned into Chi Yu's ear to say that he had just eaten the milk candy, and Chi Yu could feel the milky smell coming to his face, and someone's own cuteness, which made his ears Uncomfortably moving, he ducked with a natural reaction, and moved back with a secret jab, his neck a little stiff, "No way."

    The benefits are definitely not without Qi Mu.

    "think!"

    "Okay." Qi Mu replied, and Fang Li was urging him over there, "I will go back and talk to you in detail when the time comes. The mother-in-law saw cockroaches again, so I will hang up first."

    "it is good."

    "Happy New Year to you in advance."

    "Also say New Year's greetings to Brother Qi."

    ——

    After hanging up the phone, it was getting dark. They were in the hospital for Chinese New Year. Compared with Qi Mu, they had nothing to do.

    Xu Xiaoxiao tidied up the room and ordered the meal from the restaurant.

."Mr. Chi, shall we eat now?" Xu Xiaoxiao glanced at the time, it was almost six o'clock, and it was almost time to eat.

    "Can."

    New Year's Eve in the hospital is a novel experience for both of them. Xu Xiaoxiao is happy except for being happy. Anyway, after crossing once, everything is good. Except for not having a mother, he is simply too happy, the number one happiness in the world.

    There is Mr. Chi and there is a brother, all of whom are good to themselves.

    Oops, I'm so happy!

    He couldn't wait to find someone to share his belated joy, and told Chi Yu that he seemed a little embarrassed, but it scared him that he didn't know what embarrassment was.