Chapter 23

Xu Xiao was frightened and woke up early in the morning.

    After waking up for a few seconds, he tied his hair and quietly got out of bed.

    After cleaning up, he took out the dumplings to cook, and the dumplings were rumbling in the pot, and he tilted his head and felt that he had forgotten to do something.

    "It's weird, there seem to be a lot of dumplings today..." Why did he think it was two meals of dumplings?

    Scratching his head, he secretly poured a glass of Coke to drink.

    What about him, as much as possible, the big deal is to give Dr. Fei some points.

    "Xu Xiaoxiao." Chi Yu lay sideways on the bed, staring at the cup in Xu Xiaoxiao's hand.

    Transparent cup, you can see what is inside at a glance.

    Xu Xiaoxiao took the last gulp, and then burped casually, his eyes wandering, "Uh...Mr. Chi, you're awake! Hurry up and wash up, it's time to eat."

.Chi Yu didn't care about him. On the first day of the new year, if he was annoyed, he would ignore him for a year.

    "What stuffed dumplings?" He sat up to wash, Xu Xiaoxiao fished out the dumplings, "Hey? I don't know, there are a lot of dumplings today, I..."

    "Oops!" He was shocked, "I forgot to eat dumplings last night! Oops! I just said why there are so many dumplings this morning, I prepared two!"

    Chi Yu's hand when brushing his teeth trembled slightly, and he almost laughed out loud. He couldn't let him know that he coaxed him to sleep last night, otherwise he would have to fry.

    "Why did I fall asleep last night?" Xu Xiaoxiao was still very annoyed. He was so unhappy that he missed keeping the new year. He had to wait until next year.

    "Maybe too sleepy." Chi Yu rinsed his mouth, "I slept earlier than you, and I don't know when you went to bed."

    "Is that right?".He didn't believe it, but he actually fell asleep?

    He clearly took a nap, just to let himself have enough energy to keep the old age at night, but did he still fall asleep?

    This is too unhappy!

    "Don't think about it, there is still next year anyway, next year we will keep the New Year together."

    Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't figure it out, so he could only nod his head, "Yeah! I don't want to, let's eat dumplings."

    The unpacked and eaten biscuits on the table exuded the brilliance of truth.

    The warm and chubby dumplings make people feel good, Xu Xiao scared to eat one, and said to Chi Yu, "In the new year, I wish Mr. Chi more handsome, richer, healthier and in a better mood!"

    Like a living treasure, Chi Yu almost didn't spit out a sip of water, and was choked and coughed twice.

    "Hey?"

.Is Mr. Chi a little perfunctory?

    After stealing a bite, Xu Xiaoxiao finally remembered what stuffing he had wrapped.

    OK.

    There is also a leek and egg stuffing. It is delicious. It is eaten during the day. I am afraid that it will be three meters away from people a day.

    "Ugh"

    To eat or not to eat?

    Why don't you leave it to Doctor Fei?