12.SHOCK

AUTHOR'S POV

"So Jimin who is this boy?", Yoongi asked ,slightly concerned by the situation. All of them were seated in the living room looking at Jimin questioningly while Jungkook was looking down fiddling with his fingers .He was nervous .....he did not know how to interact with people ...nor did he know anything about Jimin's' friends .

Taehyung on the other side sat glaring at Jungkook eyes piercing through him.He hated the boy to his guts .He was sad about yesterday's events .Jimin had not spared him a glance since yesterday .Heck!Even when he had fainted he did not come to attend to him .It was heartbreaking to see the changes that were happening .

He was so used to Jimin taking care of him such that he could not believe what was happening .There he was sitting ,so far away from his Alpha .While his alpha was sitting with the so called 'kookie' holding hands. The name made him sick. He knew something was about to happen ,something that would break his heart ...........

" He is my husband,"Jimin announced . There was pin drop silence ,followed by gasps ,swearing and shock .All of the did not believe their Jimin had gotten married .Of all people ??This was news .Even Yoongi who was always ready to spit out crude remarks was stunned.
"Wait what !"
"What the fuck !"
"Since when !"
"Oh Shit this is news!"

"....-Guys!!I am sorry i did not say it earlier but i was not ready okay ?Now please just shut up and welcome him to the family ",Jimin said getting tired over his dramatic Hyungs .

But there was one soul....one soul which had been shattered .He could not believe it. He thought that maybe Jimin was joking .He kept chanting the mantra in his head that Jimin was joking .He could feel pain seeping through his body .His breath came in short pants as he tried to regulate his breathing .He felt suffocated .He needed to get out right now .And that is what he did.

Tae stood up abruptly ,causing all His Hyungs to look at him weirdly ."Umm i-i n-need to l-leave ", He said ,feeling warm droplets of tears in his eyes .His head ached ,and he remembered that he had not taken his pills .But he cared less .He couldn't even look up .He just ran out of the house not knowing where he was going .

He stopped suddenly when he heard the voice calling him ."Tae!". He turned back and was met with a panting Jimin ,looking at him worried .Their eyes met and he felt more tears running down his face . He couldn't fathom what he was feeling .But sure ,Jimin had broken and crushed his little heart. He was supposed to be the one getting married by Jimin .

Jimin took short steps towards him ,looking at him painfully. Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt Jimin's scent enveloping him. He wondered where he had gone wrong .Did i not love him enough?.He asked himself as he sobbed more .Holding himself tightly .He had never experienced the type of pain he was feeling .He dropped to his knees as he cried painfully asking himself why?

"W-why .....w-why J-jimin ?W-why?!" He asked shakily ,to the man standing .Hearing no response he held the said Man's legs and clutched them tightly ,burrying his face in Jimin's knees . "W-was i n-not enough?......w-was i-i n-not enough huh?......i-i c-can change for y-you ?Just say the w-word and i-i w-will ....p-please ?!"

"J-jimin!?P-please!?",He whispered in tears hugging the man tightly. He did not care whether he looked pathetic while on his knees .Begging .He did not care .He did not care that his knees w ere aching .Nor his head ,nor his heart . Jimin closed his eyes and breathed out .He knew it would be hard for the younger but he had to do it .He unclasped Taehyungs' hands that had warmly circled his knees . Taehyung thought that Jimin was leaving him so he shook his head and held the man tighter , his eyes closed .

"N-no please d-dont!!!",Tae panicked ,holding the man strongly .
'Tae,please let go ,i am not going anywhere,"Jimin softly said ,feeling bad for the younger. But Taehyung was not having it .

" N-no n-not T-tae!".Jimin widened his eyes. Realising that Tae was about to go into his headspace .He could not allow it .He was done with him.

"Tae !I said let go!"Jimin said sternly .But Taehyung was stubborn as fuck .He shook his head unrelenting. Jimin took a deep breath as he was tired and sighed .If this was the only way to make Tae to let him go then he had to do it .It was hard and weird .He felt guilty ,but he was gonna do it .

" Baby please let go",Jimin said softly looking down at the Taehyung ,who suddenly open his eyes ,only to be met by Jimin's .He let go of Jimin's knees and stood up slowly almost stumbling, but was luckily caught by Jimin .

"You have to understand that what we had is over okay? "Jimin said ,cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears ."N-no p-please!", Tae said ,holding Jimin's hands which were cupping his cheeks warmly. Oh !How painful it was to hear those words.

"Baby you have to understand, we are over ,i really wanted to tell you soon but not this way okay ?And i am really sorry ,so sorry !" Jimin said softly.
"N-no Jimin !" Taehyung stubbornly whispered to Jimin.

"Tae are going to be a good boy to Hyung and understand this ? I am in love with that boy ,Jungkook .I lo-", But Taehyung was not having it today.
"W-what about m-me J-jimin?!",He asked getting really annoyed by Jimin saying that Omegas name .
"Yes i do love you ,but as a friend okay? I want you to understand that i love him more than anything ,okay",The alpha sincerely muttered .

Taehyung was getting really annoyed by Jimin and his words .He removed Jimin's hands from his face and looked at him unbelievingly ",No Jimin!You are joking!Don't you dare tell me that!"
"Taehyung !Listen ,i will support you always okay but you have to let g-",

Taehyung shook his head and suddenly interrupted Jimin pointing a finger at him ".......Stop!Stop it Jimin!You don't understand that i love you !I was first before him and I am going to get you back !I Promise you this Jimin !"

With that Taehyung walked away leaving Jimin in shock .He stood there for some minutes registering what Taehyung had said before walking back to his house only to be met by Taehyung with his luggage walking out. But Taehyung was not done .

"Oh and Jungkook!?Am going to come back for whats mine !..............."

The drama is about to begin!!!!

Well sorry for the short updates ........But i hope you are all doing well .....
With love ,
Your author .....