Chapter 25

Early in the morning, Xu Xiaoxiao woke up in bed.

    The sun shines in through the thick bed curtain, and it has lost its own power, leaving only the lazy warm light.

    Xu Xiaoxiao arched his chest beside him, and asked Chi Yu what time it was in a whisper.

    "It's still early, sleep a little longer." Chi Yu kissed him with his eyes closed, and patted the quilt again.

    The two happily decided to take a nap together.

    At eleven o'clock, Da Mao sat outside the door and called out on time, calling up the two who were asleep.

    "Da Mao is hungry." Xu Xiaoxiao was still a little confused, but when he heard the dog barking, he sat up habitually, and it was time to feed Da Mao.

    Chi Yu opened his eyes and wrapped him in a quilt into a soft, white and plump ball before turning over and getting out of bed, "I'll go feed it."

    When Da Mao ate something, Xu Xiaoxiao just woke up.

.He slept until noon, his body was hot, Xu Xiaoxiao lay lazily on the quilt, spread it out in a big letter to dissipate heat, and Da Mao came in and sat on the edge of the bed wagging his tail.

    "Wang! Wang!"

    "Da Mao~" Xu Xiaoxiao moved to the side of the bed and lay on his stomach, Da Mao Pidian'er ran over with a happy face, "Wow!"

    "Where's Mr. Chi? Da Mao..."

    When Da Mao heard Mr. Chi, he thought about it with his smart dog's head, and ran out with a "swoosh", biting Chi Yu's trousers and bringing him in, then wagging his tail and asking Xu Xiaoxiao for credit.

    "Mr. Chi, Happy Chinese New Year."

    "Happy New Year, scare me." Chi Yu was wearing an apron and holding a spoon in his hand, "I'll have dinner later."

    "Well." Xu Xiaoxiao looked at Chi Yu expectantly.

    Chi Yu bent down and touched his face, "Get up soon."

."Kiss."

    Chi Yu looked at his equipment and felt that something was not right. It was not right for the smell of oil smoke to appear in the bedroom. He was a little scared away from Xu Xiao, "Get up and kiss again, eh?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao said that he would kiss him, but he grabbed Chi Yu by the collar and pulled him over, angrily bluffing, "Are you kissing?"

    "No kiss." Chi Yu squeezed his cheeks together and made a "boo" sound with a smile in his eyes.

    "Huh?" With a tilted head, Xu Xiaoxiao knew that he was teasing himself. He blinked his eyes and pretended to be wronged. He threw the quilt and got out of bed, "No kiss, no kiss!

    "?"

    Da Mao felt that the air instantly cooled down, and it was scared by Xu Xiao and slammed into the corner, shivering, "Da Mao, I want to kiss you."

.It was difficult for the big haired dog to give birth. After weighing it, he ran behind Chi Yu and hid, like a big girl who was bullied in the street.

    Xu Xiaoxiao is the hooligan who bullied the dog.

    "Da Mao also dislikes me!" Xu Xiaoxiao opened his mouth in shock, in disbelief, he got into the quilt and shut himself up.

    The upper body was under the quilt, and the legs were dangling behind. Chi Yu smiled and watched him play tricks, and patted his very upturned butt, "Okay, get up quickly, and prepare to post the couplet."

    "You don't kiss me!"

    "Get up and kiss."

    "I can't afford it!"

    "Then I kiss you."

    "?"

    Chi Yu knew that if he didn't call him, he could lie on the bed one by one for a day.

    "Get up in half an hour and take you to where Brother Qi is tomorrow."

    "!".Xu Xiaoxiao poked his head out and looked at Chi Yu with a wicked smile, eager to try, "Really!?"

    "real."

    "rush!"

    Xu Xiao was frightened three or two times and tied his hair up, and when he was not prepared, he jumped on top of him, wrapped his two small legs around his waist, and kissed him loudly.

    After kissing and leading the dog, he ran away.

    After kissing and running, it's really exciting!

    At night, the person who was kissed by Chi Yu lost his strength, and Xu Xiaoxiao pushed Chi Yu away, not letting him get closer.

    Chi Yu pulled his hair to one side, smiled dangerously, and kissed his lips with a sound, "Is it still irritating?"

    Xu Xiao was frightened and quietly pinched the tactile pectoral muscles under his hands, feeling embarrassed, "Thorn, stimulate?"

    Anyway, it feels quite exciting.

    After eating and drinking, Chi Yu said:

.He is more exciting, and can continue to stimulate.

    The author has something to say: Ah, on a whim today.

    Let's have an unorthodox New Year's show.

    Happy new year, big bears!

    In the new year, I wish you all:

    Eat well, drink well, and be fat!

    Healthy family, family harmony!

    There are objects for a long time, and development objects without objects are for a long time!

    rush! .