Chapter 27

There are not many artists under Qi Mu's hands, only three, and the relationship with him is not very good, especially there is a little fresh meat named Qiao Lang, who is not pleasing to the eyes of him. Come to please.

    Qi Mu can almost see the faces of these people, and he has never treated them badly. Before, he had bad resources, and they quarreled with Qi Mu to change his agent. Now, thanks to Xu Hanzheng, he has good resources. Well, there's no reason for them to be cheap.

    Qi Mu thought about it, it's time to call Xu Xiaoxiao. He has a big IP in his hand recently, and there is a role in it, which is especially suitable for Xu Xiaoxiao.

    In the evening, Qi Mu called Chi Yu to discuss this matter. He told Xu Xiaoxiao that he didn't understand, so he could only tell Chi Yu.

    Chi Yu had no opinion after hearing this. Qi Mu was a professional after all. He said that if it suits, then it is suitable.

."Well, don't tell Xiaoxiao first, I want to give him a surprise on his birthday."

    "Ok."

    "I like him to play Su Luo, take a look first and tell me if you have any comments."

    "OK."

    Chi Yu opened the document Qi Mu sent him and read the outline of the story.

    The story is adapted from a particularly popular online novel called "The Tough Boy and Wife Who Dresses Up as the Boss".

    The story is very simple, it is a cookie that loves after marriage. The attack was called Yan Rang, and he was called Su Luo.

    Yan Ran had a marriage contract with Yuan Shi since childhood. Yuan Shi didn't like Yan Ran, so he ran away from the marriage.

    Su Luo, the Shou who passed through, got married because she was too cowardly. Insecure and only knew Yan Rang, Su Luo followed Yan Ran every step of the way, and gradually fell in love with him.

.Later, once there was a problem with the company, Yan Ruo thought that Su Luo had leaked the secret, and someone who was willing to take advantage of it, took Su Luo away.

    After finding out the truth is the crematorium.

    After Chi Yu read it, he was silent for a while, not knowing why the brain was attacked for so long. After spending so much time together, he would rather trust outsiders than trust them.

    Chi Yu simply couldn't understand.

    Aside from these words, the role of Su Luo is indeed suitable for Xu Xiaoxiao, with similar personalities, they are both obedient and soft, and there is no pressure to act.

    Scared loves to fry hair, and Su Luo in the later period also loves to fry hair.

    It was Yan Ruan that made him very unpleasant, so he gave Qi Mu some opinions, hoping to make some improvements.

.Qi Mu almost spit out a mouthful of water after listening to it. He wants to say that whether it is romance or beauty, there are many such plots, and there is no need to worry about it.

    Many people are like this, using the greatest malice to speculate on those who love them.

    "Let's talk about this, we're not in a hurry right now." The script may be changed, and once various plots are cut, it may be different, so he talked to Chi Yu about something else, "What are you planning on Xiaoxiao's birthday? What gift? Do you need my help?"

    Chi Yu didn't see what Xu Xiaoxiao liked, and said, "I don't have any ideas for now, I'm still observing."

    "Well, that's fine." Qi Mu himself was thinking about what to give, and he thought it would be better to talk to Chi Yu first, "I saw a dress a few days ago, which is especially suitable for Xiaoxiao, that is, it's a women's style. ."

    "..."

.Scare would have made people think of a girl, if she wears a women's dress... Chi Yu's face darkened, preventing Qi Mu's crazy behavior, "The dress may not suit him, he jumps around every day, wears No."

    "Is that so?" Qi Mu nodded in understanding, and thought for a while, "Then I'll buy him a national-style cheongsam from VY, it should look good too."

    "...?" Chi Yu frowned. If she can't wear a dress, can she wear a cheongsam?

    "How's it going? It must be pretty cool to frighten him through." Qi Mu was still talking enthusiastically, and Chi Yu couldn't help being a little moved by what he said, and his brows gradually stretched.

    Frightened with thin waist and long legs, it is still white. If you wear that kind of slim cheongsam, showing your legs and lines, and a small buttocks, it seems that it is not impossible.

    "Mr. Chi!" .Xu Xiaoxiao ran over suddenly, excitedly, Chi Yu was thinking about it, but he didn't hear what he said, but he found something very serious.

    So he said to Qi Mu, "That, scare, flat chested."

    "..." The other end was quiet for a few seconds, then replied, "Oh."

    Scared is a flat chest, he forgot.

    If you have a flat chest...it seems a bit difficult.

    The cheongsam thing was temporarily put aside, and Qi Mu thought about other things that could be sent. Fortunately, there was still more than a month, so he was not in a hurry.

    After hanging up the phone, Qi Mu was about to take a shower and go to bed when Xu Hanzheng came over, "Xiaoxiao's birthday?"

    "What do you want to do?" Qi Mu looked at him vigilantly.

    They overlooked one thing at first, Xu Xiaoxia was Xu Hanzheng's younger brother, and Xu Hanzheng definitely knew about the car accident he planned with the Chi family.

.As for the car accident, there has been no result so far. After the Chi family knew of Xu Xiaoxiao's existence, they couldn't afford to offend Xu Xiaoxia, so they might simply let Xu Xiaoxiao take the blame.

    As for the Xu family, although they only asked Xu Xiaoxiao to marry him at the beginning, they reacted to it, and it was impossible for him to take the blame. It happened once and for all.

    They were not vigilant about Xu Hanzheng at first, but Qi Mu realized later that he is also Xu's family, and he is also an enemy.

    "I just want to give a gift." Xu Hanzheng knew what he was thinking, anyway, his brotherhood with Xu Xiaoxia was all performed through performances, in order to please his daughter-in-law, killing relatives in a righteous manner, he could do it occasionally, "That kid in my family It's his fault, when he returns to China, I will definitely ask him to explain to Chi Yu."

    "Tell Chi Yu about this, it's useless to tell me.Qi Mu packed up his clothes and walked into the bathroom, Xu Hanzheng followed closely behind.

    "Stop." Qi Mu held the bathroom door with a look of impatience, "Where else do you want to follow."

    "I still want to follow up." Xu Hanzheng went back without thinking. He used to be like this. When he was taking a bath, he stalked and beat him. Qi Mu couldn't do anything about him, but now it's not the past. Seeing Qi Mu With a sarcastic corner of his mouth, he realized that they had been separated for two years, and touched his hair embarrassedly, "Sorry, I'm used to it."

    "This habit can be changed." Qi Mu's voice could not be heard of happiness and anger, and closed the bathroom door with a "bang".

    Xu Hanzheng lowered his head and turned back to his room.

    He is no longer eligible to follow up, from the moment he made that decision.

.The author has something to say: I'm in transition recently, it may be a little boring, I promise to pass it soon, everyone, don't get fat! !

    Don't say it, I want to see scary wearing a cheongsam. Nort