Chapter 28

Chi Yu hasn't recovered from the surgery, so she can only lie in bed for the time being, and she can't do rehabilitation now, so she's not very busy every day, and she uses her spare time to teach Xu Xiaoxiao.

    From primary school knowledge to middle school, Xu Xiaoxiao is not a child. Some things are much easier to understand, so it is not that difficult to teach, but some more abstract things, such as mathematics, especially need space for imagination, Xu Xiaoxiao always He was stunned, and couldn't understand anything.

    Chi Yu had no choice but to 3D print a lot of space models for him, so that it was much easier to teach each surface and each line. Xu Xiaoxiao thought it was amazing that it was still possible.

.Although it's amazing, Xu Xiaoxiao still doesn't want to learn. This kind of unwillingness to learn is a psychological conflict. It's too difficult. He can't do it as an ancient person. He never thought of studying all sides of a cube and cutting it open. , cut into weirder shapes and, of course, harder.

    Although he didn't show it, Chi Yu was keenly aware of it, so he looked at the easel on the side and said, "If you learn this well, it will help you to paint."

    "Really?!"

    "Yeah." Chi Yu nodded, he didn't lie, those who learn to draw are all with strong spatial thinking ability.

    Xu Xiao thought for a while and thought that he was always bad at painting Mr. Chi secretly. Could it be because he couldn't learn this?

    In order to draw a portrait of Mr. Chi's body, rush!

.After returning from the hospital, Xu Xiaoxiao moved to Chi Yu's room consciously. Anyway, the two of them slept together in the hospital. There's no reason why they can't be at home, right?

    Chi Yu was very satisfied with this, but it was a bit difficult to endure at night.

    It was night again. Xu Xiaoxiao came over in soft pajamas. Just after taking a shower, his hair was still wet. He put a towel behind his back and was doing his homework. , use his own account to go to his Weibo to see the fans' replies.

    Xu Xiaoxiao usually posts some pictures of landscapes or food. Fans asked him to post a selfie. He was embarrassed. Chi Yu held up his mobile phone and took a candid photo.

    Xu Xiaoxiao held a pen in his right hand and an eraser in his left. He couldn't solve a math problem, so he lay on the table in distress, and Chi Yu called him after he finished taking pictures.

    "What's the matter?" Xu Xiaoxiao lay on the table and turned her head.

.Chi Yu was very serious, "It's easy to be short-sighted, and the degree of the two eyes will be different."

    "Hey?"

    "Sit tight and keep your back straight."

    Xu Xiaoxiao straightened his waist immediately as if he had been taught by the instructor.

    Chi Yu stared at him for a while before secretly opening the photos he had taken secretly, and posted a Weibo post. Xu Xiao was frightened that Chi Yu didn't look at him, and lay down again.

    Chi Yu, who finished posting on Weibo:  …

    Does the little guy need a good back?

    Xu Xiaoxiao, who thought he hadn't been found: Although today was also a day where he couldn't solve math problems, he was in a good mood.

    Mr. Chi secretly photographed himself, and he didn't know he had found it.

    Xu Xiaoxiao thought to himself that he was still very attractive.