Chapter 32

The three of them were fighting, and soon it was four or five o'clock in the afternoon. The food, drink, and play were all ready, but the gift they bought still hadn't arrived, so Chi Yu and Qi Mu became anxious.

    "Hey," Qi Mu called out to Chi Yu while Xu Xiaoxiao wasn't there, "I'll hold you back later, can you handle it yourself?"

    Chi Yu frowned for a while, then nodded.

    "Okay." Qi Mu saw Xu Xiao scared over, gave Chi Yu a wink, told him to go in quickly to change clothes, and then pulled Xu Xiaoxiao to say something else.

    After Chi Yu entered, Xu Xiaoxiao snickered, blinked and asked Qi Mu expectantly, "Brother Qi, is Mr. Chi preparing a present for me?"

    "Ah? No." Qi Mu temporarily blinded his conscience and pretended to not know anything, "Something happened to the company, and Chi Yu needs to deal with it. Didn't he give you the gift? . Didn't he say he'd give it to you in the morning? "

    "No..." Xu Xiaoxiao began to doubt himself, did Mr. Chi secretly give it to himself?

    He held his cheeks and thought seriously, but he didn't pay attention to the smile that Qi Mu almost couldn't hold back.

    Little scared really, so simple going out is not going to be deceived.

    Qi Mu patted Xu Xiaoxiao's head, thinking that it would be interesting if the courier arrived...

    "Jingle Bell……"

    "Is anyone there? Your courier has arrived, come out and sign for it."

    Qi Mu: "!"

    "Hey? Has anyone bought something?" Xu Xiaoxiao's eyes lit up, and he raised his legs to open the door. He had a hunch that it must be a gift from Mr. Chi!

    Qi Mu didn't expect that what he wanted to do, his calm expression was a little cracked, and he grabbed Xu Xiaoxiao, "That, Xiaoxiao, you go into the house."

."But the doorbell is ringing, Brother Qi." Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't be more curious, Mr. Chi really didn't give him a gift, so this courier must be his own gift.

    "Be good, go in and come out later, I promise you will be fine soon." When he really came, he had to keep it mysterious so that Xu Xiaoxiao would not know, although Qi Mu felt that Chi Yu was almost exposed.

    "Okay then..." Xu Xiao was frightened, thinking that they might want to surprise him, rolled his eyes, and ran into Chi Yu's house.

    "Then I'll go see Mr. Chi!"

    "Hey, little scare!" Qi Mu reluctantly covered his face, it was even worse, couldn't Chi Yu be able to hide it?

    Hopefully he's already wearing a fun doll costume.

    This little guy is fast.

    Qi Mu reluctantly prepared to go out and open the door.

    "Brother Qi!" .Xu Xiaoxiao grabbed Qi Mu who was about to open the door, his face full of horror, "Mr. Chi is gone, Brother Qi!"

    "..."

    "There is only one big bear in the wheelchair." It should be a gift for him, but what about Mr. Chi?

    Hearing his aggrieved tone, Qi Mu almost told him that the bear in front of him, which was twice the size of a normal doll, was Chi Yu.

    "Ah, I forgot, Chi Yu seems to have gone to the toilet, let's take a look."

    Xu Xiaoxiao, who was in a panic, did not understand how strange it was to go to the toilet to see this kind of operation. He followed Qi Mu in a daze, and was locked in the toilet by Qi Mu. Before being locked, he was comforted by touching his head.