Chapter 33

Xu Xiao looked back suspiciously, "Brother Qi?"

    "It's alright." Qi Mu waved his hand and walked to the sofa to sit down. He didn't disturb the two of them, but he couldn't hold back his laughter.

    "Scare, how do the crabs go?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know that Chi Yu was photographing him, and he was happy playing in the doll. Chi Yu couldn't help laughing, "Do crabs bark like lambs, scare you?"

    "Hey" Little Bear just giggles.

    "Okay, take it off quickly, is it hot inside?" Qi Mu motioned Chi Yu to put away the phone and went over to help Xu Xiaoxiao take off the doll.

    "Brother Qi, do you want to wear it? It's fun!" .Xu Xiao was so excited to put the hood on Qi Mu's head, Qi Mu smiled subtly and rejected his proposal, "Just play more if it's fun, some people should be quite happy anyway."

    "Okay." Xu Xiaoxiao put away the clothes, Qi Mu looked at Chi Yu who was staring at the phone, and discussed with him, "Chi Yu, send me a copy of the video."

    Chi Yu raised her eyes and refused coldly, "No." There was no feeling of growing up together since childhood.

    Qi Mu: "..."

    "Are you ready to eat now?" Xu Xiaoxiao ran out again, Qi Mu deliberately embraced Xu Xiaoxiao, glanced at Chi Yu, and said, "Well, let's prepare."

    Let some people have fun with the video.

    At 8 o'clock in the evening, Chi Yu opened a bottle of red wine, and she always felt a little worse if she didn't drink on her birthday.

    He swore he had no other ideas.

.Qi Mu expressed contempt and warning about this, but Chi Yu ignored it.

    Poured a cup for himself and another cup for Qi Mu, Qi Mu raised his eyes, "I can't drink, I came by car."

    "Yes, you don't drive alcohol when you drink, and don't drink when you drive." Xu Xiaoxiao nodded in agreement, happily chewing on the chicken legs.

    The face is full of oil, plus two small oil claws.

    Chi Yu's voice was lonely, "Then I can only drink it myself."

    Seeing him pretending to be pitiful, Qi Mu thought to himself, as if he was following his way.

    "Then I won't go back today, I'll accompany you to drink." Qi Mu raised his eyebrows, the dark tide between the two was surging, Xu Xiaoxiao didn't know it, but occasionally raised his head to look at the two.

    "Alright, then Brother Qi, don't go back, just sleep with me."

    "?" Chi Yu's face was blue and white, and Qi Mu snorted, praising Xu Xiaoxiao for his good idea.

."Hey, then Mr. Chi will sleep by himself today."

    "Brother Qi, if I remember correctly, do you recognize the bed? I'm afraid I can't sleep well here." Chi Yu squinted at Qi Mu in a place that Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't see, and Qi Mu smiled at him. He blinked, "You're wrong."

    "Xiaoxiao, I'll sleep with you today." He patted Xu Xiaoxiao's shoulder.

    "Okay, okay, I haven't slept with Brother Qi yet, excited!" The two little oily claws raised up, and Chi Yu raised the wine glass and sighed.

    Roar, cuckold scene.

    After nibbling on the chicken legs, he was already half full. Xu Xiaoxiao washed his hands and watched the two of them drink. The wine-red liquid in the transparent goblet looked crystal clear. When illuminated by the gorgeous crystal chandelier, it looked delicious. Appearance, intimidating coveted.