Chapter 36

"Are you still nervous?" Qi Mu led Xu Xiaoxiao to the crew, Xu Xiaoxiao took a deep breath, and made a dantian gesture, "A little nervous, but I feel confident, brother."

    "Just be confident." Qi Mu smiled, "Don't worry, I have worked with the director before, and his character is guaranteed. After you go in, listen to him. You can play whatever you want, and you won't go wrong."

    "Then brother, will you follow?" Xu Xiaoxiao was a little scared, surrounded by people he didn't know, and he was quite scared.

    "I'll follow up if I can." Qi Mu arranged his clothes for him, "The main reason is that the place where Su Luo quarreled with Yan Rang before she ran away was not easy to play, and other plots were intuitive, they were all simple and unnecessary. nervous."

    "Yeah!" Xu Xiaoxiao cheered for himself.

.After a while, a dejected young man came out, apparently failed the audition, and then heard someone shouting Xu Xiaoxiao.

    "Ah, brother, it's my turn." Xu Xiaoxiao grabbed Qi Mu's sleeve, Qi Mu told him not to be nervous, then went over with him and asked, "Can others come in?"

    The staff knew him, so they let him in, and told him that the director was a little irritable and asked him to pay attention. Qi Mu thanked him with a smile.

    "Director Liu, long time no see." Qi Mu stepped forward to greet Liu Fengshan. When Liu Fengshan saw that his face was better, he stood up from his chair and shook hands with Qi Mu, "Long time no see, Qi Mu."

    The two exchanged a brief chat, and Qi Mu introduced Xu Xiaoxiao to Liu Fengshan, "This is Xiaoxiao, my brother, Xiaoxiao, say hello to Director Liu."

    "Hello Director." .Xu Xiaoxiao was a little reserved. The director looked at Xu Xiaoxiao and nodded with satisfaction, "Let's not say anything else, at least the shape is very consistent, haha."

    Xu Xiaoxiao was wearing the small suit that Qi Mu gave him, and he was very obedient, except that he was a little nervous. Qi Mu patted him on the shoulder and joked with Liu Fengshan, "You only dare to bring it out if you are in line. Who doesn't know that Director Liu, you are the most acquainted with your eyes, and if you don't agree with your eyes, I will waste my words."

    This role took him a lot of time to grind with the company for a long time to win.

    "Haha" Liu Fengshan touched his smooth head, "Okay, since we have a good eye, let's start straight away!"

    "Okay, let's start directly." Qi Mu asked Xu Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao want to prepare?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao shook his head, "No, brother."

    "Okay, then follow the director's instructions."

.Liu Fengshan flipped through the script and pointed to the first page, "Then let's play a simple one. It's the first time Su Luo and Yan Ran meet, how about Quanzhen? Come and set up a play."

    He said that in Shenzhen, Qi Mu saw a man sitting in the corner, and at first he thought he was just an ordinary staff member. Seeing it now, Qi Mu didn't take the initiative to say hello.

    Quanzhen came over and stood in front of Qi Mu, "Brother Qi, don't you even say hello when you see me?"

    Qi Mu glanced at him indifferently, sat on the chair, turned on his phone, and started to swipe Weibo, as if he hadn't heard what Quanzhen said, but if he looked closely, he could see the displeasure in his eyebrows.

    "Quanzhen? What are you doing!" Liu Fengshan didn't seem to pay attention to the turbulent undercurrent between them, and only urged him, "Go make a show for Xiaoxiao, just when Yan Ran and Su Luo first met."