Chapter 39

The next day, when he woke up, Xu Xiaoxiao rolled on the bed with his head in his arms.

    What a shame to throw it home.

    Burying his face into the quilt, Xu Xiao hummed a few times in fright. How could he do such a thing, still holding his brother's cell phone, fortunately he didn't say anything that shouldn't be said, otherwise it's over.

    Spreading out his body and lying on the bed, he tilted his head to the side. The other bed was already empty. It is estimated that Qi Mu went out to buy breakfast.

    After charging Qi Mu's mobile phone, Xu Xiaoxiao found his mobile phone and called Chi Yu.

    Have to explain what happened yesterday.

    A cowardly group.

    "Hey, scare?"

    "Ah, Mr. Chi.Xu Xiaoxiao put the phone on the bedside table, stood barefoot on the carpet, the board was upright, but a little stiff, and his fingers kept rubbing against the seam of his trousers, pitifully pretending to be well-behaved here, "Well, I was there yesterday. , I didn't drink it on purpose, it was because the wine there was so beautiful and sweet, I had no choice but to drink it."

    He lowered his head and forced an explanation, but Chi Yu smiled and he didn't notice, "Is this why you drink?"

    "Yeah, isn't it enough?" He asked cautiously and tried to get away with it.

    Chi Yu deliberately put on a training stance, "It's not enough, think again."

    "Hmm." Xu Xiaoxiao's head drooped even lower, Chi Yu almost laughed, but still wanted to play with him, "Also, did you scold me yesterday?"

    "!".Xu Xiao's ears twitched in fright, and he hurriedly denied it, but it's incredible, the drinking issue has not been resolved, and if the "crime" of swearing is added, then he won't be punished all morning.

    "I didn't scold you yesterday, I was, I was talking nonsense, you heard it wrong."

    "Oh..." Chi Yu looked for the evidence he left yesterday, and then broadcast it to Xu Xiao to scare him.

    A certain little drunk came from the phone. Although he was drunk, he couldn't speak clearly, but he could still hear the so-called nonsense.

    "Chi Yu is a pig! Why don't you come pick me up! Big pig's hoof!"

    Xu Xiaoxiao obviously didn't expect him to keep a hand, and as soon as his eyes rolled, he immediately confessed.

    "Yeah, I just scolded you, what can you do to me!" He didn't stand anymore, he just broke the jar anyway. Xu Xiaoxiao lay down comfortably on the big bed in the hotel, hummed in enjoyment, and brought his mobile phone over to make a face at Chi Yu.

.Chi Yu saw what he meant and seemed to be saying, "You can't hit me anyway, just a little bit."

    "Xu Xiaoxiao, you'd better think about how to hide." Chi Yu's mouth twitched, intending to play with him to the end.

    "Why?" Xu Xiaoxiao leaned in to look at him.

    "Children like you, going back 20 years is going to be beaten on the palm of your hand. Use that long ruler to beat the palm of your hand." Chi Yu noticed his face and saw that he was not afraid at all. "Oh, forget it. I won't say it, just be happy by yourself."

    Chi Yu pretended to be sad.

    Xu Xiaoxiao went to coax him again, "Oh, I was wrong, I shouldn't drink, and I shouldn't scold you. Please forgive me."