Chapter 40

Xu Xiao hung up Chi Yu's phone angrily and started to do his homework.

    Really need to do homework.

    He filmed during the day, and only had spare time at 1 p.m. at night. Sometimes he had to recite the script, leaving less time for study. He's trying to find a balance between the two.

    The course cannot be pulled down. When Qi Mu asked him to speak, he tried to avoid mentioning the issue of academic qualifications, for fear of arousing everyone's curiosity. After all, Xu Xiaoxiao was considered a public figure, so it would be embarrassing if he didn't go to school.

    He sometimes feels ashamed to hide from everyone. After he figured it out, he knew that studying hard was the most important thing, so there was more pressure.

    He cannot be looked down upon or despised because of his education, he started late, and he is not smart, so he has to be more diligent.

.Lie down on the table to study, mark the ones who don't know, and ask Qi Mu after taking a shower.

    After finishing his homework and reading a book in bed, his understanding of the world is also deepening step by step. Xu Xiao scared to think that sooner or later, he will go from crossing Xiaobai, who doesn't even know the earth is round, to knowing astronomy and geography. the great writer.

    Clenching his small fists, he whispered, "Xu Xiaoxiao, come on! You are a great writer!"

    "Hey, great writer, 3+4 is wrong." Qi Mu pulled him back from the height of his thoughts, and Xu Xiaoxiao was like an eggplant beaten by frost, wilted.

    "How is that possible? The problem of 3+4 has been studied in the first grade of elementary school. I can't make a mistake!"

    "Don't admit it, let's take a look." In his long series of problem-solving steps, Qi Mu pinpointed the wrong place, and then mercilessly hit X.

.Bright red color, conspicuous X.

    "Oh, brother, please be accommodating." Xu Xiaoxiao leaned on Qi Mu as if he had lost his bones, "I'll change it, brother, give me points for this question."

    "It doesn't count." Qi Mu pinched his face and didn't let him change, "It's useless to be cute, can you be cute even in the college entrance examination?"

    "Ugh" Xu Xiaoxiao sniffed, pretended to wipe her tears, and pretended to be pitiful, sitting cross-legged on the bed and sang, "Hey, little cabbage, yellow in the ground..."

    Qi Mu: "..."

    "Okay, okay." Qi Mu felt his head buzzing, "It's not an example."

    "I knew you were the best, brother!" Xu Xiao hugged him in a fright, "Brother, don't deduct points for me, I don't know much about it."

    "It doesn't matter, I'll teach you later. Now, sit down and read, Xu Xiao scare the classmates."
."Hum, okay."

    Unselfish and unselfish, he must have passed his breath with Mr. Chi, alas.

    "Xiaoxiao get up." Qi Mu called him before going out in the morning, Xu Xiaoxiao rolled over while wrapped in the quilt, and slept more soundly. Don't call him, don't snort, he snorted when he called him.

    Qi Mu tucked the quilt for him, looking very friendly and kind, "Little scared, fifty words, I'll come back and check."

    Xu Xiao was frightened and hugged the quilt, still dumbfounded, his hair was messy, but his voice was hoarse.

    Fifty words? Check back when you get back!

    "How much damage this has done to my young heart!"