Chapter 43

"Come out, Xiaoxiao." Qi Mu pulled him off the bed, and Xu Xiaoxiao followed his strength, although he was still dazed.

"elder brother?"

"Stand well." Qi Mu asked him to stand in the corner. Then pick up the phone and still have to call Chi Yu.

Xu Xiaoxiao realized the seriousness of the problem and didn't dare to speak, so he just stood there obediently.

Qi Mu called Chi Yu and talked to Chi Yu from beginning to end, and sent the novel.

Chi Yu had the same reaction as him, feeling dizzy and a little dazed, never thought that Xu Xiaoxiao would see this.

"Brother Qi, scare him, where did you find it?"

"Ask him about this yourself. I'll go out later and I'll leave it to you."

"OK."

.Chi Yu searched the Internet about sex education issues for teenagers and took a closer look.

When Xu Xiao heard Qi Mu was going to go out, he pulled his sleeve, tearful, "Brother, I was wrong, please don't go."

Qi Mu couldn't get angry at his pitiful appearance, "I'm looking for someone to ask something, and I'll be back. Be good, let Chi Yu tell you."

"Well..." Xu Xiaoxiao hugged his waist tightly and stopped Qi Mule's breathing for a while, "Don't be angry, brother."

"Don't be angry, don't be angry." Qi Mu gasped and patted him on the back, as if he was afraid of him.

"Hey, brother, let's go." Xu Xiaoxiao tidied his clothes and muttered, "You can't spend the night outside, there are many bad people outside, and it's easy to lose yourself."

"You still know a loss." . Qi Mu laughed, "You little idiot who only knows kisses, okay, stand in the corner and wait for Chi Yu's call, I'm leaving."

"Ah..." Xu Xiao stood back with a sullen face. What was the reason for being punished to stand last time?

It was because he was walking without looking at the car, nearly got hit, and was fined to stand for two hours.

What is Mr. Chi's phone call? How long will he be standing there...

"You're an idiot, but you dress so cool..."

The magical "Song of the Little Crocodile" sounded, and Xu Xiaoxiao flew over to pick up the phone, "Hello, Mr. Chi!"

"Scare, what are you doing?"

"I'm at the penalty stand." Xu Xiaoxiao fell on the bed holding the phone, "I made my brother angry."

"Why did you make him angry?" Chi Yu thought to himself that this little guy was getting better and better. Knowing the purpose of his call, he also learned to do it first.

."I read a novel and was taught a lesson by my brother. I know I was wrong, Mr. Chi."

"Well, then what?"

"My brother said that children can't see it, but I'm an adult." He was still a little curious, so he asked Chi Yu in a very low voice, "Mr. Chi, what is xx?"

Chi Yu felt a buzzing in his head, and stammered to him about gender knowledge, Xu Xiaoxiao didn't close his mouth in shock.

"My God, Mr. Chi..." He thought that boys and girls just look different, so girls don't have sex.

"Mr. Chi, why don't I have breasts?" He can have babies too!

Having a baby = a girl, is he a girl too? !