Chapter 45

The weather is hot, everyone wears thin clothes, and after a kiss, they all notice the changes in each other's body.

    Xu Xiao blushed and stepped back, pretending to stand up naturally and said, "Mr. Chi, have you eaten? Are you hungry?" Chi Yu pretended not to notice his disguise, and saw the table on the desk. The book, long legs walked over, "I'm not hungry, have you finished today's homework?"

    When Xu Xiaoxiao saw him walking over, he knew that he wouldn't ask anything nice. After all, Chi Yu is good at kicking pink bubbles when they pop up between them.

    Xu Xiaoxiao also walked to the desk, patted the desk and said proudly, "Of course, I haven't missed a day's homework!"

    Chi Yu opened the top workbook and was a little surprised, "When did Xie Xie become so powerful? He actually passed."  Xu Xiaoxiao's face flashed a hint of guilt, but his mouth was not guilty, "Of course, my brother praised that I have been serious about my studies recently."

    Chi Yu nodded perfunctorily, flipped down a few workbooks, tapped the bright red and conspicuous 40 points on the workbook, looked at Xu Xiaoxiao, and joked, "It's quite powerful."

    Xu Xiao blushed and quickly explained, "This is just an accident, I usually pass." His tone was not cowardly at all, if Chi Yu knew about him, he would have been fooled by him.

    Just as he was about to say something else, Xu Xiao stopped him by the waist and took him to the bed, "Mr. Chi, are you tired after a day's flight? Shall we go to bed first?"

    Chi Yu followed his strength and fell on the bed, with his hands behind his head, his eyes were subtle, making Xu Xiao feel uncomfortable.

    "Okay, then go to sleep first."

    "Uh-huh.".Xu Xiaoxiao found his pajamas from the closet, put them aside, and then twisted his hair, "Mr. Chi, I'll go to the bathroom on the left to take a shower, and you can take a shower in the bathroom on the right, okay?"

    Chi Yu nodded while lying on the bed, Xu Xiaoxiao hugged her clothes and ran away.

    When Xu Xiaoxiao came back from the bath, Chi Yu was already back on the bed.

    As soon as the light was turned off, Xu Xiaoshen lay down on Chi Yu's body with a smile on his face. Chi Yu put down the phone in his hand, pinched his cheek, and smiled.

    When Xu Xiaoxiao was taking a bath, he felt extremely happy, and rubbed Chi Yu's hand, because of the darkness, his voice was a little soft, "Am I dreaming? I always thought that it would take four or five days for you to back."

.Xu Xiaoxiao's little feet were dishonest, he kept stepping on Chi Yu's calf, and he kept touching here and there with his hands, and then rubbed against Chi Yu's face a few times, and then leaned into his ear and smiled softly.

    Chi Yu was so worn out by him that he wrapped his hands around his waist to prevent him from moving, and coaxed, "Go to sleep, it's not a dream."

    Xu Xiaoxiao nodded in agreement, turned over and got off Chi Yu's body, nestled on his chest honestly, and rubbed like a kitten, "Mr. Chi, good night."

    "Good night." Chi Yu kissed his forehead.

    The two said good night to each other. Xu Xiao was so frightened that he didn't fall asleep for a long time, and asked Chi Yu softly, "Mr. Chi, are you asleep?"

    Chi Yu was about to fall asleep, and then woken up by him, patted Xu Xiaoxiao on the back, "What's wrong?"

    "I've thought about it for a long time, and there's one thing I've decided to tell you."