Chapter 46

With such a bold guess, Chi Yu dialed Xu Hanzheng's number, which showed that he was not in the service area.

    Chi Yu looked complicated, and called his subordinate again to ask him to check the situation of this number.

    "Brother Xu may have changed his number again. He almost went to another country to change one."

    Qi Mu nodded, he was still thinking about the fake evidence. I didn't think about it before, but when I thought about it, it seemed reasonable.

    Xu Hanzheng is someone who can do such a thing.

    At this time, Xu Hanzheng was bathing the kid he picked up.

    He travels to a war-torn country and finds a homeless child. There are many such children in war-torn countries, this one can speak Chinese, and it happened that Xu Hanzheng wanted to adopt a child, so he saved him.

    "You can't go to bed without washing up." .Xu Hanzheng regretted his decision with some headache, this kid is really difficult to deal with.

    The child sat in the bathtub, allowing Xu Hanzheng to flush him with the shower head, hugging his knees with a defensive face and not speaking.

    Xu Hanzheng is not good at comforting people, but he just lost his home, so he is willing to say a few more words, "It's alright, you will follow me in the future, and I will support you. You have no home, and I have no home, so we are just right. "

    The child finally reacted, raising his dirty little face, "Don't you have a home either?"

    "Yeah." Xu Hanzheng said indifferently, "My parents died early. I was adopted when I was one year old. I did a lot of things for the bad guys. This year, I changed my mind and started again." Xu Hanzheng drenched him and gave him He rubbed it, and the child ducked back embarrassedly, "I wash it myself."

."Come on, hurry up after washing, eating and sleeping, and leave this ghost place tomorrow." There was still artillery fire around, Xu Hanzheng was afraid that he would be bombarded if he didn't pay attention.

    "Thank you." Maybe because he heard that he didn't have a home, the child's vigilance dropped significantly, and he was even willing to share his story with Xu Hanzheng.

    The little boy traveled here with his parents before the war, and was then trapped here. After a night of discussion, his parents decided to leave him and run away. He was only four years old at the time, and he didn't quite understand the meaning of those words. As he grew up, he was six years old and understood.

    "Poor baby." Xu Hanzheng bathed him, dried his hair, snorted a handful of the child's dry and yellow hair due to malnutrition, took one of his own clothes and wrapped the child, "Go away. ,go for meal."

    "Will you protect me?" .The child's eyes were dark, and he looked at Xu Hanzheng closely, afraid that he would answer "no".

    Xu Hanzheng stuffed him with a piece of bread and a bag of milk, "We'll talk about it after eating, eat it first."

    The child took it uncertainly and ate it carefully, "I haven't eaten bread for a long time."

    "Eat what you want in the future."

    "Will you protect me?"

    "Look at your performance." Xu Hanzheng curled his lips, "I'm not a good person, maybe I'll leave you behind."

    "But you don't have a home anymore, so don't want me anymore." The child put down the bread and ran to him, trying to convince him, "The two of us will have a home together."