Chapter 49

Xu Xiaoxiao finished his homework and played with his mobile phone for a while. After seeing the news on the Internet, he quickly ran over to look for Chi Yu, held up his mobile phone, and stammered, "Chi, Mr. Chi, how are you..."

    Qi Mu also came over at this time, "Chi Yu, did you do it on purpose?"

    "No." Chi Yu Fu forehead, he simply forgot to switch accounts.

    "So what are you going to do now?" After a while of silence, Qi Mu asked him.

    Chi Yu turned around and asked Xu Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao, what's your opinion?"

    "I don't know." Xu Xiaoxiao was looking forward to it, "Look at you, I will listen to you."

    After Qi Mu heard it, he glanced at Chi Yu subtly, and then went back.

    Chi Yu obviously didn't understand what Qi Mu's last glance meant.

.He looked at more and more comments on Weibo, and if he didn't explain, things might get bigger. He had to make it clear as soon as possible. He beckoned Xu Xiaoxiao to sit down and said to him seriously, "Xiaoxiao, you are Do you want to make it public or do you want to wait?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao lowered his head, "I can listen to your comments. I can do it."

    "Then, it's not public?" Chi Yu's first thought was to clarify first, after all, he was really related to him, and Xu Xiaoxiao's future achievements would become difficult to be recognized, and everyone would not see his efforts. And only see himself behind him.

    Although it was a big deal that he invested in Xu Xiaoxiao's filming, but it was just a joke, and he had to think about Xu Xiaoxiao's future.

    Reposting Xu Xiaoxiao's Weibo can also be said to be an injustice for Xu Xiaoxiao. If this is admitted, it will really tie the two together.

.Xu Xiaoxiao was a little disappointed when he heard his answer, but he didn't refute Chi Yu, he just replied "um" lightly, and then ran away.

    Chi Yu looked at his back, and replied under the comment that he was just joking, and was not scared with Xu Xiao.

    Fans were greatly disappointed, they didn't believe it, they screamed that it was impossible, they were definitely a couple.

    There are also people who don’t give up and privately message him, asking why he doesn’t admit it.

    Chi Yu thought about Qi Mu's eyes just now, and Xu Xiaoxiao's reaction, and always felt that he seemed to be doing something wrong, so he walked into the room and asked Xu Xiaoxiao.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was lying on the bed depressed and scolding people, he would only scolded those few words over and over again, nothing more than saying that Chi Yu was a pig or something, and Chi Yu suddenly realized.

    "Scare, what do you say?" Chi Yu suddenly lay beside him.

.Xu Xiao was startled, his eyes wandering, "I didn't say anything, I'm reciting the text."

    "Nonsense, I heard you scold me." Chi Yu lay down and pinched his face, "What's the matter, I didn't admit it, so unhappy?"

    "Not at all." Xu Xiaoxiao denies, "I'm not unhappy."

    "I said that I'm not unhappy. Look at the pouting mouth. You can hang an oil pot." Chi Yu put his arm on his back, and the two of them were lying on the bed, "Then I admit it?"

    Xu Xiaoxiao couldn't tell if he was serious, he felt like he was teasing himself, "You have denied it, and if you admit it again, everyone will only think that your words are nothing, and everyone will not believe you, you have never heard of the wolf coming. a story!"