Chapter 50

Xu Hanzheng thought about it carefully, what Qi Mu meant, so he went to Chi Yu.

    "Chi Yu, what happened to Xu Xiaoxia's investigation?"

    Chi Yu was not surprised that he looked for himself, "The evidence of the car accident is all there, but no one else was found."

    "He has nests in many places, and it's not easy to find him." Xu Hanzheng hacked into his account to see that there were several funds that flowed to several foreign countries recently, but he was not sure where he was now.

    Xu Hanzheng's face darkened, "If I find him sooner or later, I will beat him until he doesn't even know his father!"

    Chi Yu drank tea calmly, "He has no father for a long time."

    "..."

    The Chi family and the Xu family, the procuratorate is still investigating, the shipwreck incident is just one of the exposed, there must be many other shameful things. Once found out, the two families are all over.
.It's all like this, where can Xu Xiaoxia hide?

    Xu Hanzheng thought for a while and went to Xu's house.

    Mr. Xu was still in the old house, he picked himself clean, others were arrested, and he could still live comfortably in the old house.

    "Beasts! How dare you come back?" Mr. Xu's crutches were on the wooden floor, making a crackling sound. Xu Hanzheng looked at him coldly and looked around the old house, "Where's Xu Xiaoxia?"

    "Why are you looking for him?" In the cloudy eyes of Mr. Xu, he became vigilant. Xu Xiaoxia is the only plant in his Xu family, and being found by this beast, there is no guarantee that this lunatic can do anything.

    "You beg Chi Yu and ask him not to pursue Xiao Xia. He was also young before and didn't understand anything."

.Hearing this, Xu Hanzheng smiled sarcastically, found a sofa and sat down with his hands on the handle, with Erlang's legs crossed, Xu Hanzheng's eyes were a little contemptuous, "Old man, why do people get bigger faces as they get older? Where did your face come from? ?"

    "You!" Mr. Xu was so angry that his hands were shaking when he pointed at him.

    "Also, you think too highly of me, what ability do I have to make Chi Yu let him go?" Xu Hanzheng's eyes were full of danger, "Moreover, even if I have the ability, not only will I not beg for mercy, but I will A fire."

    Chi Yu had been silent for many years, but suddenly the shipwreck incident was such a big thing that both the Chi family and the Xu family were afraid.

    What Mr. Xu is most afraid of is Chi Yu targeting Xu Xiaoxia. After all, Xu Xiaoxia is his own grandson and his only grandson. Xu Xiaoxia almost killed Chi Yu before, but now he is afraid of Chi Yu's revenge.

.Old Man Xu could only suppress his anger towards Xu Hanzheng, and said bitterly, "Hanzheng, for whom Xiaoxia's parents died, didn't you forget?"

    "Of course I didn't forget it." Xu Hanzheng's voice was a little deep and hoarse, "If it wasn't for them, Xu Xiaoxia was killed by me long ago, would he still be alive to this day?"

    Speaking of Xu Xiaoxia's parents, Xu Hanzheng wished he hadn't been rescued at that time.

    At that time, it was a car accident. The cars of the two families collided and fell into the river. Xu Hanzheng's parents died at that time. Xu Xiaoxia's parents tried their best to rescue Xu Hanzheng, who was still young at the time, but they failed to rescue him.