Chapter 51

When he entered the hospital, he pulled the nurse and asked where Xu Hanzheng was.

    The nurse was stunned by his question, and she responded to show him the way, "Is the new patient in the car accident? It's on the third floor, in the ward on the corner."

    Qi Mu ran upstairs when he heard it, Chi Yu thanked the nurse behind him, and followed him.

    As soon as the door opened, Qi Mu thought it would be a bloody scene, and a group of people surrounded Xu Hanzheng, who was unconscious.

    As a result, when he went in, he saw Xu Hanzheng sitting on the hospital bed in a daze, with his head wrapped up and his arms too.

    Qi Mu sat down on the ground with his legs soft, Xu Hanzheng just came back to his senses at this time, and was about to help him, Qi Mu immediately stretched out his hand to stop him, "Don't move!"

    He slowed down, then got up from the ground and walked over, looking at Xu Hanzheng carefully, "Are you okay?"

    "fine.".Xu Hanzheng shook his head dazedly.

    "You scared me to death, don't you know!" Qi Muhou said in fear, her face a little broken, Xu Hanzheng was at a loss and didn't know how to comfort, Chi Yu heard the voice inside, and sat down directly in the corridor, without a word Go in and disturb them.

    "I'm fine, don't be afraid." Xu Hanzheng patted him on the back, "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid."

    "Don't touch me!" Qi Mu pushed him away in disgust, "What the hell happened to you? Where did you go? What happened to the car accident?"

    When Xu Hanzheng heard his question, he showed off like a big dog asking for credit, "I beat that little bastard, and I also abolished him. Their Xu family is completely gone."

    "You!" Qi Mu tried so hard to hit him, Xu Hanzheng ducked pitifully, Qi Mu was so angry that he put down his hand, this person always had a way to make him angry, "What the hell is going on with you!  How many times have I told you not to go, do you just not listen? ! "

    "I'm just going to beat him, nothing happened, don't be angry." Xu Hanzheng said cowardly.

    "Where's the person? I'll go take a look." Qi Mu was afraid that Xu Hanzheng would kill him. Xu Hanzheng grinned and felt that he was wise. "I've already called the police. He should be caught by the police now."

    Although Xu Hanzheng lost his senses when he was hitting, but he was still conscious in general. Wherever he hurt, he hit where, but when Xu Xiaoxia checked it, it was definitely a minor injury, and the court would not come to him.

    He had already made up his mind, and he couldn't put himself in for revenge.

    Qi Mu calmed down a bit, "Then how did you get into a car accident?"

    "I was just too excited, and accidentally hit the railing." Xu Hanzheng was a little embarrassed, "But I'm fine, I'll be discharged from the hospital later."

."Then get out of the hospital quickly." Qi Mu passed the nervousness and didn't want to talk to him anymore.

    After learning about the situation with the doctor, I was discharged from the hospital. I was in a hurry to come out. Although it was night, it was still photographed by a caring person.

    Qi Mu didn't care whether he was photographed or not, he took Xu Hanzheng and left, and he had to teach him a lesson when he went back.

    It was already midnight after arriving home, Chi Yu consciously stayed away from the battlefield, gave Xu Hanzheng a look of good luck, and then went back to the room.