Chapter 55

Two years later, the college entrance examination is over.

    The sunlight still stubbornly shined in through the thick curtains, Xu Xiaoxiao covered his eyes and turned over, took out his phone and checked the time.

    "Why is it nine o'clock..." He yawned and sat lazily on the bed to wake up for a while, Chi Yu was still sleeping, Xu Xiaoxiao woke up and got out of bed carefully without disturbing him.

    After cooking the porridge and washing up, Xu Xiaoxiao wore slippers and went back to the bedroom. Chi Yu's arms were already stretched out from the quilt, maybe it was a little hot, Xu Xiaoxiao touched his face, and he was sweating, so Turn down the air conditioner a few degrees.

    It was rare to see Chi Yu falling asleep and he was awake, so Xu Xiaoxiao decided to commemorate it. So he took out his mobile phone and photographed Chi Yu from different angles.

.While filming, he sighed, how come his Mr. Chi is so good-looking, with a high nose bridge, thin and tangible lips, and thick eyelashes projecting a silhouette under his eyes, and even the profile of his side face is so smooth and healthy.

    She was a little unspeakably cute when she fell asleep, but Xu Xiaoxiao suddenly understood why Chi Yu was so obsessed with taking pictures of her sleeping face. It turns out that people are much more obedient when they are asleep!

    He put the phone close to Chi Yu's face, took a close-up, and was taking the second one when Chi Yu opened his eyes, which just happened to be recorded. When he first woke up, he was still a little confused, and the eyes that were photographed were also very dazed. Xu Xiaoxiao cried out in his heart and climbed onto Chi Yu to kiss him.

    "Good morning, Mr. Chi!"

    "Good morning, scare." Chi Yu didn't react yet, he hugged Xu Xiaoxiao's waist, closed his eyes again, and it took ten minutes to wake up completely.

.Xu Xiao was frightened by Xingxing's eyes, Chi Yu pinched his fleshy cheek, and his voice was a little hoarse, "What's wrong?"

    "I didn't do anything bad." Xu Xiao blinked his eyes in fright, as if it wasn't him who posted on Weibo just now.

    The two were tired and crooked for a while, Chi Yu got up, Xu Xiaoxiao went to make breakfast, Chi Yu finished washing, and found that there were several reminders, so she opened it.

    The message was sent by Xu Hanzheng, and the content was a screenshot of Xu Xiaoxiao's Weibo.

    Xu Xiaoxiao: Mr. Chi who is asleep is so good, I can cry ten mua!

    #withpicture#×9

    Then came a series of messages from Xu Hanzheng:

    [When can Mumu be the same as Xiaoxiao, Mumu hasn't mentioned me on Weibo for two years, ╯﹏╰]

    [Every day, except for the grass, it is a small fright, and it is a big hair]

    【I'm not even better than a dog】

.【Tears.jpg】

    Chi Yu sent a "sympathy", and then took a screenshot of Xu Hanzheng's words to Qi Mu.

    Qi Mu smiled, and in the early morning of the next day, he photographed Xu Hanzheng's sleeping face, and sent it out to Jiugongge.

    Qi Mu: Someone envied Chi Yu, so I had to let him experience it, \(〇_o)/

    #bare upper body, big character booth#

    #Fried hair, there is still a strand of sky#

    #face is squeezed deformation#